Quantum Image Compression-Encryption Scheme Based on Quantum Discrete Cosine Transform
To obtain higher encryption efficiency and to realize the compression of quantum image, a quantum gray image encryption-compression scheme is designed based on quantum cosine transform and 5-dimensional hyperchaotic system. The original image is compressed by the quantum cosine transform and Zigzag scan coding, and then the compressed image is encrypted by the 5-dimensional hyperchaotic system. The proposed quantum image encryption-compression algorithm has larger key space and higher security, since the employed 5-dimensional hyperchaotic system has more complex dynamic behavior, better randomness and unpredictability than the low-dimensional hyper-chaotic system. Simulation and theoretical analyses show that the proposed quantum image encryption-compression scheme is superior to the corresponding classical image encryption scheme in term of efficiency and security.
Keywords5D hyper-chaotic system Zigzag scan coding Quantum discrete cosine transform Quantum image compression Quantum image encryption
This work is supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant Nos. 61462061) and the Natural Science Foundation of Jiangxi Province (Grant No. 20151BAB207002).
- 2.Ponomarenko, N., Lukin, V., Egiazarian, K., et al.: DCT based high quality image compression. Image Analysis, Scandinavian Conference, SCIA 2005, Joensuu, Finland, vol. 3540, pp. 1177–1185 (2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Yang, R., Zuo, Y.J., Lei, W.J.: Researching of image compression based on quantum BP network. Telkomnika Indonesian J. Elect. Eng. 11(11), 6889–6896 (2013)Google Scholar
- 10.Klappenecker, A., Rotteler, M.: Discrete cosine transforms on quantum computers. IEEE Int. Symposium Image Signal Process. Analysis 11(1), 464–468 (2001)Google Scholar
- 11.Tseng, C.C., Hwang, T.M.: Quantum circuit design of 88 discrete cosine transform using its fast computation flow graph. Proc. IEEE Int. Symp. Circuits Syst. 1(2), 828–831 (2005)Google Scholar
- 18.Pang, C.Y., Zhou, Z.W., Guo, G.C.: Quantum discrete cosine transform for image compression. Physics 10(08), 42–43 (2006)Google Scholar
- 26.Xu, X.L., Feng, J.L.: Research and implementation of image encryption algorithm based on Zigzag transformation and inner product polarization vector. IEEE International Conference on Granular Computing. IEEE Comput. Soc. 95(1), 556–561 (2010)Google Scholar
- 27.Ralph, T.C., Resch, K.J., Gilchrist, A.: Efficient Toffoli gates using qudits. Phys. Rev. A 75(2), 441–445 (2008)Google Scholar