Diamond-Cutting Technology for Underwater Repair and Retrofit of Hydraulic Structures
- 3 Downloads
The managerial and technological aspects of using diamond-cutting technologies for underwater operations in hydraulic engineering and engineering solutions for repair and retrofit of hydraulic structures are considered.
Keywordsconcrete reinforced concrete dam quay wall conduit retrofitting concrete cutting hydraulic structures
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. G. Zertsalov and A. V. Kosolapov, “The technology of diamond cutting and drilling of concrete and reinforced concrete in hydraulic engineering,” Gidrotekhn. Stroit., No. 4, 19 – 24 (2008).Google Scholar
- 2.M. G. Zertsalov and A. V. Kosolapov, “Developing the diamond cutting and drilling technology for repair and retrofit of hydraulic structures,” Gidrotekhn. Stroit., No. 10, 56 – 60 (2011).Google Scholar
- 3.M. G. Zertsalov, A. N. Marchuk, and A. V. Kosolapov, “Prospects and capabilities of the diamond cutting and drilling technology for repair and retrofit of hydraulic structures,” Gidrotekhn. Stroit., No. 9 (2012).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Kosolapov, Fundamentals of Diamond Machining Equipment and Technology in Construction [in Russian], ASV, Moscow (2004).Google Scholar
- 5.A. B. Kosolapov et al., Innovative Technologies of Cutting and Drilling Reinforced-Concrete and Masonry Structures in Construction [in Russian], Izd. MGUPS (MIIT), Moscow (2017).Google Scholar
- 6.M. G. Zertsalov, Yu. E. Khechinov, E. I. Zhokhov, D. S. Konyukhov, E. A. Korchagin, A. V. Kosolapov, and A. V. Man’ko, Hydraulic Engineering Operations. Vol. 2 [in Russian], ASV, Moscow (2012).Google Scholar