Combined Computational and Experimental Method of Determining the Frequency Characteristics of the Elements of the Front Parts of Turbogenerator Stators
The great practical significance of a computational determination of the frequency characteristics of the front parts of turbogenerator stators for assuring reliable and safe operation is noted. Critical questions related to computational determination of the eigenfrequencies are considered as are different computational techniques. A combined computational and experimental method of determining the frequency characteristics based on the method of finite elements in a three-dimensional formulation is proposed. The basic steps of the method are considered and special attention is devoted to the stage of developing boundary conditions in light of the data of experimental investigations. Results of a comparison of the computational and experimental spectrum of the eigenfrequencies of the output buses are presented.
Keywordsfrequency characteristics stators turbogenerator eigenfrequency numerical simulation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. M. Khutoretskiy, V. M. Fridman, and V. E. Shkol’nik, “Solution of problem of vibrations of the stator of a high-power turbogenerator,” Élektrotekhnika, No. 2, 26 – 29 (1989).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. A. Shumilov and A. V. Shtogrin, “Decreasing the rate of damage of the stators of high-power turbogenerators induced by vibrations in the front zone,” Élektrotekhn. Élektromekh., No. 1, 37 – 39 (2014).Google Scholar
- 3.O. M. Zhimolokhov, P. Ye. Zorin, E. F. Mayko, et al., “Vibrations of the winding of the stator of a 30-slot 200-MW turbogenerator,” Élektr. Stantsii, No. 5, 47 – 51 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Tutreault and Z. Zhengping, “End-winding vibration monitoring. Pivotal in preventing major damage on a large turbo-generator,” in: Materials of Conference Russia Power (2012) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.C. Poncot, V. Letellier, N. Pichot, and L. David, “Type test and torsional vibration measurement of a gigatop 4-pole generator for an EPR power plant,” in: Materials of Conference CIGRE (2012).Google Scholar
- 6.O. S. Golodnova, A. M. Bromberg, and O. M. Zhimolokhov, “Investigation of the vibration of the rods of a winding in the slots of the stator of a functioning turbogenerator,” RZh. Ser. Mekh., No. 9, 36 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. K. Petrenya, O. V. Antonyuk, and S. N. Gavrilov, “Estimation of the frequencies of the vibrations of the buses of turbogenerators,” Élektr. Stantsii, No. 3, 47 – 50 (2016).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. K. Petrenya, O. V. Antonyuk, and S. N. Gavrilov, “Problem of determining the frequency characteristics of the vibrations of the stators of high-power turbogenerators,” Izv. RAN. Énerget., No. 4, 37 – 43 (2017).Google Scholar
- 9.S. N. Gavrilov, M. I. Rumyantsev, and Yu. K. Petrenya, “Effective properties of a model of a turbogenerator stator for determining a spectrum of eigenfrequencies,” Élektr. Stantsii, No. 8, 53 – 57 (2017).Google Scholar