Modern Approach to Solving Problems of Strengthening the Rock Slopes of Hydraulic Structures
A modern approach to geotechnical monitoring of works on strengthening the rock slopes of hydraulic structures with solving the problem of optimizing the selection of the type and parameters of the supports is proposed.
Keywordshydraulic structure rock supports geotechnical monitoring numerical modeling seismic tomography
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. K. Malik, “Extreme situations related to hydrotechnical construction. Retrospective review,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 12, 2 – 16 (2009).Google Scholar
- 2.G. L. Fisenko, M. A. Revasov, and É. L. Galsut’yan, Stabilization of Quarry Slopes [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.I. T. Aitmatov, É. G. Gaziev, V. G. Lebedev, et al., “Current problems of rock mechanics in power construction,” in: Collection of ScientificWorks [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Bryzgalov, From the Experience of Creation and Operation of the Krasnoyarsk and Sayano-Shushenskaya Hydroelectric Plants: Production Edition [in Russian], Sibir. ID “Surikov,” Krasnoyarsk (199).Google Scholar
- 5.É. G. Gaziev, Stability of Rock Masses and Methods of Strengthening Them [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.Chirkey HPP [in Russian]. https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chirkey_HPP (access date 11.01.2018).
- 7.Handbook on Designing Landslide- and Caving-Control Protective Structures [in Russian], Minstroi, Vses. Nauch.-Issled. Inst. Transp. Stroit., Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 8.N. N. Abramov and E. V. Kabeev, “On-site geomonitoring of the state of rock bank slopes of water discharge canals of HPPs,” Gidrotekh. Stroit. No. 2, 40 – 43 (2017).Google Scholar
- 9.T. B. Yanovskaya, “Problems of seismic tomography,” Problems of Tomography, Nauka, Moscow, pp. 86 – 97 (1997).Google Scholar
- 10.G. Nolet, Seismic Tomography: With Applications in Global Seismology and Exploration Geophysics [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 11.N. N. Abramov and Yu. A. Epimakhov, Geophysical Montitoring During Construction and Operation of Objects of the Mining-Industrial Complex and Hydropower Engineering [in Russian], Izd. KNTs RAN, Apatity (2010).Google Scholar
- 12.N. N. Abramov, “Methodological aspects of seismic tomographic monitoring of degree of disturbance of a rock mass,” Izv. Vuzov. Gornyi Zh., No. 4, 126 – 130 (2014).Google Scholar
- 13.A. I. Savich and M. V. Yashchenko, Investigation of the Elastic and Deformation Properties of rocks by Seismic Acoustic Methods [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 14.S. P. Reshetnyak and M. V. Melikhov, “Analysis of domestic and foreign practice of stabilizing weakened quarry slopes,” Gorn. Tekh., No. 2(12), 62 – 66 (2013).Google Scholar
- 15.M. V. Melikhov and S. P. Reshetnyak, “Substantiation of projects for engineering protection of technogenic slopes from landslide and rock fall phenomena when constructing various purpose roads,” Mir Dorog, August, 48 – 53 (2016.).Google Scholar