Electromagnetic Situation Near Gas-Insulated and Cable Power Lines
- 10 Downloads
Gas-insulated and XLPE cable power lines can be used as high-power outputs from power plants and deep inputs of power to big cities. When laying power cables in a populated area, it is important to ensure a low level of electromagnetic field. The magnetic-flux density for specific designs of gas-insulated and XLPE cable lines is calculated for different shield-grounding methods and arrangements of cables. The calculated results are analyzed.
Keywordsgas-insulated line XLPE cable line cable shield grounding external magnetic field
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. Yu. Rudenko and S. Pöhler, “Gas-insulated power lines (GIL),” in: Proc. 12th World Electrotechnical Congress, Moscow October 4 – 5 (2011), https: //www.ruscable.ru/article/Elegazovye/linii/elektroperedachi/GIL
- 2.O. M. Budargin, M. Sh. Misrikhanov, and V. N. Ryabchenko, “Prospects for using gas-insulated lines for modern high and extra-high voltage power transmission,” Élektro, No. 1, 2 – 9 (2011).Google Scholar
- 3.Gas-Insulated Lines (GIL). Technology of Transmission of High Electric Power [in Russian], http: //www.energy.siemens.com/hq/pool/hq/power-transmission/gas-insulated-transmissionlines/GIL/r.pdf
- 4.V. N. Varivodov, High-Voltage Gas-Insulated Lines [in Russian], http: //eepr.ru/ article/ Gazoizolirovannye$vysokovoltnye$liniiGoogle Scholar
- 5.M. V. Dmitriev, Grounding of Shields of 6 – 500 kV Single-Phase Power Cables [in Russian], Izd. SPbGPU, St. Petersburg (2010).Google Scholar
- 6.GN 21.8/22.214.171.1242–07. Maximum Permissible Levels of 50 Hz Magnetic Fields in Premises of Residential and Public Buildings and in Residential Areas [in Russian], http: //ohranatruda.ru/ot/biblio/normativ/data/normativ/51/51257.Google Scholar