Methods of Studying Interphase Interaction Processes
- 12 Downloads
The results of studying the interphase interaction of a fibrous filler of different nature with an epoxy anhydride binder are presented. Different methods are used to determine the strength of the fiber-matrix adhesion bond (SAB) in a loop and with fibers glued in overlap, calculate the adhesion strength of microplastics, and evaluate the interphase layer (IPL) with the aid of thermal analysis.
Keywordspolymer composite material adhesion strength interphase layer strength of adhesion bond fiberglass composite basalt composite
These studies were performed in the priority direction V.49. Basic Research Programs of the Russian Academy of Sciences ‘Basic research in the field of chemistry and materials science in the interests of the defense and safety of the country’ using equipment from the Biisk Regional Center for Collective Use at the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (IPKhÉT SO RAN, Biisk).
- 1.Yu. G. Bogdanova, Adhesion and Its Role in Imparting Strength to a Polymer Composite [in Russian], Izd. MGU im. M. V. Lomonosova, Moscow (2010).Google Scholar
- 2.R. D. Maksimov and S. V. Kushkarev, “Diagnostics of the occurrence of damage to a hybrid composite by a mechanical loads,” Mekh. Kompozit. Mater., No. 1, 123 – 128 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. A. Gorbatkina, Adhesion Strength in Polymer-Fiber Systems [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.V. S. Kotomin, “Evaluation of the strength of fiber-thermoplastic matrix adhesion bond by the loop method,” Inzh. Zh.: Nauka i Innovatsii, 12, 1 – 8 (2015), URL: http://engjournal.ru/catalog/msm/pmcm/1426.html.
- 5.T. V. Brantseva, Yu. A. Gorbatkina, T. P. Kravchenko, and M. L. Kerber, “Adhesion strength in the interaction of polyamides with aramid fibers,” Khim. Volokna, No. 5, 51 – 55 (1997).Google Scholar
- 6.G. S. Shul’, Yu. A. Gorbatkina, V. G. Ivanova-Mumzhieva, et al., “A sample for determining the adhesion of carbon fiber to a polymer material, USSR Inventor’s Certificate 388771,” Byull. Izobr. Polezn. Modeli, No. 14 (1988), publ. April 15, 1988.Google Scholar
- 7.E. V. Pisanova, S. F. Zhandarov, and V. A. Dovgyalo, “Adhesion strength in thermoplastic polymer – fine-fiber systems. Dependence of the measured value on the test method,” Mekh. Komposit. Mater., 29(2), 232 – 239 (1993).Google Scholar
- 8.S. V. Kotomin and L. P. Shevyakov, “A sample for determining fiber-to binder adhesion, USSR Inventor’s Certificate 1280499,” Byull. Izobr. Polezn. Modeli, No. 48 (1986), publ. December 30, 1986.Google Scholar
- 9.A. N. Blaznov, A. S. Zubkov, N. N. Khodakova, et al., “Study of elastic-strength properties of basalt-, glass-filled plastics with different winding schemes,” Steklo Keram., No. 2, 32 – 37 (2018); A. N. Blaznov, A. S. Zubkov, N. N. Khodakova, et al., “Study of elastic-strength properties of basalt-, glass-filled plastics with different winding schemes,” Glass Ceram., 75(1 – 2), 74 – 79 (2018).Google Scholar