Particularities of Using Vibratory Granulators of Glass Melt in Return-Cullet Recycling Lines
Different designs of vibratory granulators of glass melt are examined. The primary advantages and disadvantages of such equipment used for recycling glass wastes are presented. A design is proposed for a reversing vibratory granulator and a scheme is proposed for using it in a recycling line for colored and colorless cullet formed in the production of glass containers with coloring of the glass melt in the feed channel.
Key wordsvibratory granulator of glass melt granulated glass return-cullet recycling line glass container coloring of glass melt
- 1.R. Barreto, “Equipment for processing hot glass,” Steklyannaya Tara, No. 4, 24 – 25 (2009).Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Vysotskii, “Granulator, RF Patent 122589 (for useful model), IPC B01J2/06,” Byull. Izobr. Polezn. Modeli, No. 34 (2012), published December 10, 2012.Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Gorokhovskii and G. F. Povitkov, “Granulator for glass melt, USSR Inventor’s Certificate 1381080, IPC C03B1/00,” Byull. Izobr. Polezn. Modeli, No. 10 (1988), published March 15, 1988.Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Efremenkov, “Design particularities of return-cullet lines in the production of glass containers,” Steklo Keram., No. 8, 21 – 27 (2016); V. V. Efremenkov, “Design particularities of return-cullet lines in the production of glass containers,” Glass Ceram., 73(7 – 8), 293 – 297 (2016).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Efremenkov, Vibratory Granulator for Glass Melt, a Positive Decision by Experts [in Russian], dated July 12, 2018, on application No. 2018122726, dated July 12, 2018, for an invention.Google Scholar