Several injectivity theorems on compact Kähler manifolds
- 12 Downloads
In this short note, we use the Bochner technique and the Hodge theory in complex differential geometry to prove several injectivity results for the cohomology of holomorphic vector bundles on compact Kähler manifolds, which generalize Enoki’s original injectivity theorem.
KeywordsInjectivity theorem Compact Kähler manifolds Bochner technique Hodge theory
Mathematics Subject Classification (2000)32L10 32Q15
The author would like to thank the referee for carefully reading the paper and for valuable suggestions.
- 2.Demailly, J.P.: Complex analytic and differential geometry. Université de Grenoble I, Grenoble (1997) Google Scholar
- 4.Enoki, I.: Kawamata-Viehweg Vanishing Theorem for Compact Kähler Manifolds, Einstein Metrics and Yang–Mills Connections (Sanda, 1990). Lecture Notes in Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 145, pp. 59–68. Dekker, New York (1993)Google Scholar
- 6.Fujino, O.: On semipositivity, injectivity, and vanishing theorems, preprint (2015). arXiv:1503.06503v3
- 7.Fujino, O.: Enoki’s injectivity theorem (Private note) (2011)Google Scholar
- 8.Fujino, O., Matsumura, S.: Injectivity theorem for pseudo-effective line bundles and its applications. arXiv preprint arXiv:1605.02284 (2016)
- 12.Matsumura, S.: An injectivity theorem with multiplier ideal sheaves of singular metrics with transcendental singularities. arXiv preprint arXiv:1308.2033 (2013)
- 14.Matsumura, S.: A transcendental approach to injectivity theorem for log canonical pairs. arXiv preprint arXiv:1607.07213 (2016)