New Method of Calculation About Shallow Buried Seam Loosing Pressure
- 39 Downloads
The traditional method for calculating the loose chamber pressure of shallow buried soil does not consider the special overburden structure of shallow buried depth, Bo Jiyan and thick unconsolidated coal seam, and even does not consider the activity law of overlying strata when the stope is under pressure. Based on the theory of elastoplastic and the theory of limit equilibrium theory, this paper presents a method to solve the loose pressure of overlying rock in shallow coal seam, the calculation method has a more rigorous mechanical basis, and the calculation results are more consistent with the actual situation, which effectively avoids the shortcomings of traditional calculation methods, and provides a new method for solving the loose pressure of overlying strata in shallow buried coal seam.
KeywordsShallow buried seam Surrounding rock pressure Limiting equilibrium theory Terzaghi K. Formula Method of rock pillars
This work was supported by Science and Technology Project of Deyang City (No. 2017ZZ066).
- Bieniawski ZT (1989) Engineering rock mass classifications. Wiley, New York, pp 1–105Google Scholar
- Gao YR, Liu CW, Kang YM et al (2015) Study on strata behaviors of coal seam with shallow mining depth and thin bedrock in the process of rapid mining velocity. Metal Mine 44(06):29–33Google Scholar
- Kim HJ (1997) Estimation for tunnel lining load. University of Alberta, CanadaGoogle Scholar
- Lan H, Du TT, Peng YW et al (2012) Rock-burst mechanism and prevention in working face of shallow buried coal-seam. J China Coal Soc 37(10):1618–1623Google Scholar
- Liu QM (2010) Analysis on the effect of advancing velocity of mining pressure in fully mechanized coal face. Coal Sci Technol 38(7):24–26Google Scholar
- Wu D (2012) Study on surrounding rock pressure calculation method and engineering application of mountain tunnel. Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- Xie J (1964) Formation pressure of shallow buried tunnel. China Civil Eng J 6:60–72Google Scholar
- Xu ZY (2016) Rock mechanics. China Water Conservancy and Hydropower Press, NanjingGoogle Scholar