Modeling Based on Kozeny Model of Air Permeability of Nonwoven -Punched Original and Treated
An analysis is made of application of Kozeny approach for estimating air permeability of nonwoven needle-punched fabrics based on fibres with 0.33 and 1.7 tex linear densities and a blend of these fibres as well as of treated materials based on polyester and bicomponent fibres. The inverse problem, which boils down to calculation of the Kozeny constant using experimentally derived permeability coefficient of fabrics and materials is solved. The Kozeny constant depends on the composition of the fabrics and materials and diminishes with transition from fabrics made with fibres of different linear densities to treated materials.
This work was carried out with the financial support of the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia, State Assignment No. 10.4714.2017/8.9.
- 1.A. E. Scheidegger, The Physics of Flow Through Porous Media, University of Toronto Press, Toronto (1974), p. 373: Russian translation from English, Izhevsk, Moscow (2008), p. 250.Google Scholar
- 2.P. V. Moskalev and V. V. Shitov, Mathematical Modeling of Porous Systems [in Russian], Fizmatlit., Moscow (2007), p. 120.Google Scholar
- 6.K. E. Perepelkin, Ros. Khim. Zh., XLVI, No. 2, 18 (2002).Google Scholar
- 7.A. V. Dedov, Khim. Tekhnol., No. 10, 16-18 (2006).Google Scholar
- 9.A. V. Dedov, Materials Sci., No. 3, 33-36 (2012).Google Scholar
- 10.A. V. Dedov, Khim. Volokna, No. 3, 31-33 (2006).Google Scholar
- 13.A. V. Dedov, A. G. Evdokimov, and V. G. Nazarov, Khim. Volokna, No. 2, 22-26 (2018).Google Scholar