Manufacture of Three-Dimensional Reinforced Fabric Preforms for Making Aviation Products in Russia and Abroad − a Review
- 7 Downloads
The technology for manufacture of aviation products from polymer composites based on threedimensional reinforced woven preforms is analyzed on the foundation of previously conducted studies and published reports and research papers. Examples of polymer composite products made by using three-dimensional reinforced woven preforms by western companies are given.
This work was carried out within the framework of realization of complex scientific direction 13.2 “Structural PC (“Strategic directions of development of materials and technologies for their processing until 2030”).
- 1.E. N. Kablov, Trends and Landmarks of Innovative Development of Russia [in Russian], Collection of Scientific-Informative Materials, 2nd ed., VIAM, Moscow (2015), p. 720.Google Scholar
- 2.E. N. Kablov, Del. Slava Rossii, No. 2 (40), 4-9 (2013).Google Scholar
- 3.E. N. Kablov, Zashch. Bezopas., No. 4, 28-29 (2014).Google Scholar
- 4.P. Potluri, T. Sharif, et. al., Bench-marking of 3D Preforming Strategies, University of Manchester, UK (2012).Google Scholar
- 5.K. I. Donetskii, A. V. Khrul’kov, et al., Aviats. Mater. Tekhnol., No. 1, 35-39 (2013).Google Scholar
- 7.A. E. Raskutin, A. V. Khrul’kov, and R. I. Girsh, Tr. VIAM: Elektron. Nauchn.-Tekhn. Zh., No. 9 (2016). − St.12. URL:http://www.viam-works.ru (ref. date 13.11.2017). DOI: 0.18577/2307-6046-2016-0-9-12-12.
- 8.S. V. Lomov, D. S. Ivanov, et al., Challenges and Solutions, World Conf. on 3D-Fabrics, Manchester, UK (2018).Google Scholar
- 11.Russian Federation Patent 2459894, Woven Ribbon of Intricate Geometrical Configuration for Three-dimensional Reinforced Composite Products [in Russian], applied 28.03.11, published 27.08.2012, Byul., No. 24 (Pt. 1), p. 9.Google Scholar
- 12.M. McClain and M. Goering, ICCM 17, 3D Textiles & Composites, 27-31 July 2009, Edinburgh, UK.Google Scholar
- 13.M. H. Mohamed and A. E. Bogdanovich, ICCM 17, 3D Textiles & Composites, 27-31 July 2009, Edinburgh, UK.Google Scholar
- 14.Russian Federation Patent 2384749, Composite Fan Blade with Multilayer Reinforcing Material [in Russian], applied 11.11.08, published 20.03.2010, Byul., No. 8 (Pt. 1), p. 9.Google Scholar
- 15.A. E. Raskutin, Aviats. Mater. Tekhnol., No. S, 349-367 (2017). DOI: 10.18577/2071-9140-2017-0-S-349-367.Google Scholar
- 16.D. V. Grashchenkov, Aviats. Mater. Tekhnol., No. S, 264-271 (2017). DOI: https://doi.org/10.18577/2071-9140-2017-0-S-264-271.