Compositions of Polyfluoroalkyl Acrylate Latexes with Chitosan for the Modification of Fiber Materials
The reaction of fluorine-containing latexes with chitosan dissolved in acetic acid and oligoethylenesulfonic acid was studied. Complexes were formed between chitosan and the surfactant used to obtain the latex. The composition of this latex depends on the type of solvent. The anti-adhesive and antimicrobial properties of the fiber materials modified by these compositions were studied.
This work was carried out with the financial support of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation in the framework of State Targets for 2017-2019, Project No. 10.7554.2017/8.9.
- 1.M. S. Gordon, L. V. Redina, and N. V. Kolokolkina, Khim. Volokna, No. 4, 15-18 (2013).Google Scholar
- 2.Chitosan: Chemical Properties and Applications [in Russian], URL:http://chitosan-fortrex.ru/chitosan.html (April 20, 2016).
- 3.R. E. Neiman, Laboratory Textbook in Colloid Chemistry [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.G. A. Vikhoreva, V. G. Babak, et al., Vysokomolek. Soedin., A, 39, No. 6, 947 (1997).Google Scholar
- 5.T. V. Druzhinina (editor), Chemical Fibers: Fundamentals of Preparation, Study and Modification [in Russian], A. N. Kosygin Russian State University of Design and Technology, Moscow (2006).Google Scholar