Porous Carbon Absorbents for Oil Products
Environmental contamination by oil products was examined. A method for producing composite absorbents for oil products was proposed. The properties of the obtained composites were studied.
The work was performed according to a grant for “Development of a new generation of porous materials including absorbents and materials or sound- and heat-insulation” under the direction of Prof. A. A. Lysenko. Number for publications: 16.6123.2017/8.9.
- 1.N. S. Lukicheva, A. Yu. Kuznetsov, et al., Khim. Volokna, No. 3, 70-71 (2016).Google Scholar
- 2.R. N. Khlestkin, Neft. Khoz., No. 2, 46-49 (1999).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Minakov, S. M. Krivenko, et al., Ekol. Prom-st. Ross., May, 7-9 (2002).Google Scholar
- 4.V. Zh. Arens, A. Z. Saushin, et al., Environmental Remediation from Hydrocarbon Contamination [in Russian], Interbuk, Moscow, 1999, 240 pp.Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Lysenko, Khim. Volokna, No. 2, 4-11 (2007).Google Scholar
- 6.N. S. Lukicheva, A. Yu. Kuznetsov, et al., Dizain, Mater., Tekhnol., No. 5, 120-122 (2014).Google Scholar