Fuzzy comprehensive evaluation of the disaster reduction ability of an ethnic minority accumulation area on an analytic hierarchy process
In order to promote the construction of disaster prevention and reduction of ethnic minority aggregation areas, in this study the Qijiawan community of the Hui people in Nanjing was taken as an example in order to build an evaluation index system of the disaster reduction ability of ethnic minority aggregation areas. In the research process, data were collected in the form of expert scores, the weights of each index were calculated using an analytic hierarchy process (AHP), and the disaster reduction ability of the ethnic minority gathering areas was quantitatively evaluated using a fuzzy comprehensive evaluation method. Finally, this study shows that the community is weak in disaster risk reduction, and the community needs to be strengthened with the construction of public awareness, engineering defense, emergency rescue, and other aspects.
KeywordsAnalytic hierarchy process Disaster reduction ability Ethnic minority accumulation area Fuzzy comprehensive evaluation
This paper is supported by the Key Project of Philosophy and Social Science Research in Colleges and Universities in Jiangsu Province: “Research on Organic Renewal in Ethnic Minority Areas and Urban Community Disaster Reduction Ability Construction in Nanjing” (Fund No. 2017ZDIXM170); the fifth phase of the “333 project” in Jiangsu).
- Emdad HC, David E (2012) Disaster risk and vulnerability: mitigation through mobilizing communities and partnerships. McGill-Queen’s University Press, KingstonGoogle Scholar
- Fan X, Qiao J, Chen Y (2004) Application of analytic hierarchy process in assessment of typical landslide danger degree. J Nat Disasters 01:72–76Google Scholar
- Hu J, Zhang B, Yang P, Zhou L, Li Y (2013) Research and empirical analysis of evaluation model and method on regional comprehensive disasters reduction ability. J Nat Disasters 22(05):13–22Google Scholar
- Hu J, Yang P, Lv A, Zhang B, Li Y (2014) Regional comprehensive evaluation index system of disaster reduction capacity based on ISM. J Catastrophol 29(01):75–80Google Scholar
- Jiang A, Sha Y (2010) Emergency management practice: philosophy and strategy guidance. Lanzhou University Press, LanzhouGoogle Scholar
- Lian D, Su Q (2013) Urban emergency response capabilities assessment based on fuzzy delphi analytic hierarchy process. J Suzhou Univ Sci Technol 30(03):60–64Google Scholar
- Lian D, Zhu J, Li G (2017) Study on entropy weight and grey target estimation method of community disaster reduction capability. Bull Surv Mapp 12:98–102Google Scholar
- Lv F (2012) The role of government in Chinese-style community disaster reduction. Political Sci Res 3:120–126Google Scholar
- Tian Y, Yang Q (2008) Urban disaster response capacity evaluation index system model design based on AHP-DELPHI method. J Wuhan Univ Technol 01:168–171Google Scholar
- Wu X (2011) Multi-hierarchical grey evaluation system for urban community disaster mitigation capability. Sci Technol Rev 29(07):69–73Google Scholar
- Zuo L, Bu F (2014) Risk assessment of power supply in automation room based on fuzzy analytic hierarchy process. Electr Autom 36(06):80–82Google Scholar