Chemical Constituents of Euscaphis konishii and Their Inhibitory Activities
- 1 Downloads
A new megastigmane glycoside, named koniside (1), with five known compounds (2–6) was isolated from the pericarp of Euscaphis konishii. The structure of the new compound was determined by the HR-ESI-MS, IR, 1D, and 2D NMR spectra. Compounds 1 and 5 inhibited NO production of RAW264.7 and show moderate activities.
KeywordsEuscaphis konishii megastigmane glycoside koniside NO
We are grateful to the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 31700292) for financial support and Miss Hui Ding and Dr. Wei Huang for testing the activities of the compounds.
- 1.W. Liang, X. Zou, R. Carballar-Lejarazu, L. Wu, W. Sun, X. Yuan, S. Wu, P. Li, H. Ding, L. Ni, W. Huang, and S. Zou, Plant Methods, 14, 42 (2018)Google Scholar
- 2.W. Liang, L. Ni, X. Zou, W. Huang, and S. Zou, Chin. Trad. Herb. Drugs, 49 (5), 1220 (2018).Google Scholar
- 3.J. Cheng, L. Zhang, H. Cheng, C. Chiou, I. Lee, and Y. Kuo, J. Nat. Prod., 73, 1665 (2010).Google Scholar
- 8.L. Ni, X. Zhang, X. Zhou, J. Ma, C. Li, L. Li, T. Zhang, and D. Zhang, Nat. Prod. Commun., 10 (12), 2023 (2015).Google Scholar
- 10.C. Peng, J. Liu, R. Zhang, and J. Shu, Chin. J. Exp. Trad. Med. Form., 20 (23), 95 (2014).Google Scholar
- 11.G. Ye, H. Peng, M. Fan, and C. Huang, Chem. Nat. Prod., 43 (2), 125 (2007).Google Scholar