A New Coumarin Glycoside from Physochlaina physaloides
- 4 Downloads
A new coumarin glycoside, namely physochloside A, together with four known compounds, was isolated from the ethanol extract of Physochlaina physaloides. The structure of physochloside A was identified by UV, IR, ESI-MS, 1D NMR, and 2D NMR.
KeywordsPhysochlaina physaloides Solanaceae physochloside A
This work was supported by the Science and Technology Major Project of Inner Mongolia Mongolian Medicine in China (No. GCY201508020).
- 1.Y. Huang, J. H. Wang, and T. F. Yu, Beifangyaoxue, 11, 94 (2014).Google Scholar
- 2.R. X. Zhang, Zhongguoyaopinbiaozhun, 12, 419 (2011).Google Scholar
- 3.Y. L. Liu and F. Z. Xie, Yaoxuexuebao, 14, 497 (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.J. S. Agarwal and R. P. Rastogi, Ind. J. Chem., 13, 758 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.J. Han, Y. Guo, and H. T. Wan, Zhongyiyaoxuekan, 24, 2326 (2006).Google Scholar
- 8.L. X. Xia, Y. B. Wang, W. L. Huang, and H. Qian, Chin. J. New Drug., 22, 2392 (2013).Google Scholar
- 10.J. J. Shao, Y. Peng, C. N. He, L. J. Xu, X. Xiao, and Y. S. Li, J. Shen. Pharm. Univ., 30, 840 (2013).Google Scholar