Anti-Ache Benzylbenzofuran Derivatives from Silene conoidea
- 5 Downloads
A new benzylbenzofuran, named 5′,7-dihydroxy-6-propenyl-2-(11′,12′-dimethylpyran)-benzylbenzofuran (1), and seven known benzylbenzofuran derivatives (2–8) were isolated from Silene conoidea L. for the first time. The structures of compounds 1–8 were identified by their spectral data and reference data. Compounds 1–8 were evaluated for anti-acetylcholinesterase (AChE) activities for the first time. Compounds 1, 2, 5, and 6 showed anti-AChE activities with IC50 values ranging from 12.55–85.43 μM.
KeywordsSilene conoidea L. benzylbenzofuran anti-AChE
This work was financially supported by the Key Scientific Research Project of Colleges and Universities in Henan Province (No. 19A350006), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 81803843), the Standard Revision Research Project of National Pharmacopoeia Committee (No. 2018Z090), the Science and Technology Project of Jiangxi Health Commission (No. 20195648), the Science and Technology Project of Jiangxi Health Commission (No. 20195650), the Science and Technology Project of Jiangxi Provincial Department of Education (No. GJJ180662), the Science and Technology Project of Jiangxi Provincial Department of Education (No. GJJ180688), and the Scientific Research Project of First-class Discipline of Chinese Materia Medica of Jiangxi University of TCM (No. JXSYLXK-ZHYAO032).
- 1.Y. J. Yan, H. F. Xie, A. Gao, J. Gong, N. Li, Y. D. Chen, F. Lu, E. T. Hou, and S. F. Ni, J. Liaoning Univ. TCM, 13, 91 (2011).Google Scholar
- 2.Z. Ali, V. U. Ahmad, M. S. Ali, F. Iqbal, M. Zahid, and N. Alam, Nat. Prod. Res., 13, 121 (1999).Google Scholar
- 3.X. K. Zhang, Q. F. Xiong, G. S. Zhang, X. Q. Zhang, and X. Q. Cai, J. Changjiang. Veg., 21, 13 (2011).Google Scholar
- 4.P. H. Wei, X. M. Dong, and X. R. Chen, J. Shandong Educ. Inst., 2, 108 (2006).Google Scholar
- 7.Y. Ma, G. Q. Han, and Y. Y. Wang, Acta Pharm. Sin., 28, 370 (1993).Google Scholar
- 8.J. Feng and X. W. Yang, China J. Chin. Mater. Med., 34, 852 (2009).Google Scholar
- 10.Y. Ma and G. Q. Han, Acta Bot. Sin., 35, 687 (1993).Google Scholar