A New Neolignan Glucoside from the Stems of “Baekma” Cultivar, Chrysanthemum morifolium
- 2 Downloads
A new neolignan glucoside has been isolated from Chrysanthemum morifolium ‘Baekma’ cultivar through repeated silica gel and octadecyl silica gel (ODS) column chromatographies. On the basis of spectroscopic data including NMR, MS, and IR, the chemical structure of the new neolignan glucoside was determined to be (7S,8S)-7-O-[1′-(4′,5′-dihydroxy-3′-methoxyphenyl)propanol]guaiacylglycerol 4-O-β-D-glucopyranoside (1), named baekmaoside A.
KeywordsBaekma baekmaoside A Chrysanthemum morifolium neolignan glucoside
This work was supported by the Korea Institute of Planning and Evaluation for Technology in Food, Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries (317071-03-1-SB020).
- 1.F. Wang, F. J. Zhang, F. D. Chen, W. M. Fang, and N. J. Teng, Scientific World J., 2014, 9 (2014).Google Scholar
- 2.Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs, 2016 Flower Cultivation Status [Korean translation], Saejong, Korea, 2017, p. 13.Google Scholar
- 3.Horticulture Industry Newspaper, in: Research Archievement in Division of Floriculture Research [in Korean], Horticulture Industry Newspaper, 2016, online article [http://www.wonyesanup.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=33791]
- 5.L. Zhang, H. Fu, J. Tian, W. Wang, X. Zhai, R. Li, and W. Li, CN Pat. No. 2011-10184646, Shuomingsh, Gongkai, Faming Zhuanli Shenqing, 2011.Google Scholar
- 6.L. Qu, S. Bu, J. Li, L. Han, T. Wang, and Y. Zhang, Shenyang Yaoke Daxue, 33, 525 (2016).Google Scholar