Chemical Constituents of Leaves of Taxus chinensis
- 3 Downloads
A new compound, (E)-1-O-(p-coumaroyl)-3-methoxy-myo-inositol (1), and 13 known compounds, p-hydroxybenzaldehyde (2), p-hydroxybenzoic acid (3), palmitic acid (4), protocatechuic acid (5), sciadopitysin (6), ginkgetin (7), sequoiaflavonoid (8), taxacin (9), 10-deacetylbaccatin III (10), 5-deacetyltaxachitriene B (11), makisterone C (12), 7-β-xylosyl-10-decetyltaxol (13), and taxiphyllin (14), were isolated from the leaves of Taxus chinensis (Pilg.) Rehder. The structure of the new compound was elucidated by analysis of spectroscopic data. Compound 12 was isolated from the genus Taxus for the first time, and compounds 2, 3, 5, 8, and 14 were isolated from Taxus chinensis for the first time.
KeywordsTaxus chinensis 10-DAB sciadopitysin taxanes
This work was supported financially by the Ming Ren Open Research Fund. It was also funded by the Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions (PAPD). We thank the Jiangsu Overseas Research & Training Program for University Prominent Young & Middle-aged Teachers and Presidents for sponsoring this study.
- 1.X. H. Tan and Z. S. Yao, Medicinal Botany, Shanghai Science and Technology Press, Shanghai, 2009, 154 pp.Google Scholar
- 2.C. M. Cao, C. H. Huo, and Y. M. Zhao, J. Chin. Trad. Med., 31 (18), 1510 (2006).Google Scholar
- 3.C. M. Cao, Z. P. Li, and Q. W. Shi, J. Nat. Prod. Res. Dev., 18, 330 (2006).Google Scholar
- 5.Y. Y. Wang, J. Shenyang Pharm. Univ, 36 (2008).Google Scholar
- 6.Z. J. Wu, M. A. Ouyang, and C. R. Yang, J. Plant Res., 21 (3), 393 (1999).Google Scholar
- 7.F. C. Lou, G. Y. Wang, and Y. L. Guo, J. Chin. Pharm. Univ., No. 4, 316 (1998).Google Scholar
- 8.C. Yang, J. S. Wang, and L. Y. Kong, Chin. J. Nat. Med., 9 (2), 0188 (2011).Google Scholar
- 9.Y. Y. Wang, J. Huang, H. M. Hua, B. H. Sun, H. Y. Gao, and L. J. Wu, Asian J. Trad. Med., 2 (4), 162 (2007).Google Scholar
- 12.J. X. Zhan, Y. X. Zhang, L. L. Ning, M. Ye, H. Z. Guo, and D. A. Guo, Chin. J. Appl. Environ. Biol., 9 (4), 429 (2003).Google Scholar
- 14.L. Y. Chen, S. H. Dong, C. Y. Pan, W. Z. Mi, J. He, and G. G. Zhang, J. Shenyang. Pharm. Univ., 27 (4), 279 (2010).Google Scholar