Application effect analysis of the test system of track and field web course based on software programming method
- 47 Downloads
This paper tries to improve systematicness of the test module’s construction of the track and field (T&F) web course in physical education schools. Methods: literature study, expert interview, system design method, software programming method, questionnaire survey. Results: first, the test interface has the controllable multi-functional keys, the object and navigation path is easy to use and the links are smooth. Second, the question quality module of the question library is featured in its abundant test questions, various question types, reasonable evaluation standards and proper question quantity. Third, the diversity of the question combination helps inspire students and their creative thinking. Fourth, the effect of test administration is excellent, which can form a test paper quickly and easily, and possess functions of marking prompts and statistics. Conclusions: this research is applicable to the web-based test pattern of track and field teaching for physical education majors (selective course, required course, minor course), the operation guidance form for the test shall be strengthened; the editing and update of test papers shall be adjusted and arranged timely according to the teaching practice problems.
KeywordsPhysical education schools Track and field Web course Test system Application effect
This research paper is one of the results of Young and Middle-Age Teachers Overseas Training Project of International Exchange and Cooperation Project of Guangzhou University (Build High Level University, Comprehensive Budget for Physical Education Department), the author conducted a further and deep research on the administration system of track and field web course, with the help of and the inspiration from Professor Jepkorir Rose Chepyator-Thomson’s courses, during his study period in University of Georgia as a visiting scholar. Meanwhile, please allow me to express my gratitude to Guangzhou University, it was their help especially the T&F teachers of school of physical education and sports science and other the related students in research team, that made sure this research can be carried out successfully.
- 1.Guo, X.Q.: Construction of test modules for internet courses. Chin. Med. Educ. Technol. 17(6), 44–47 (2003)Google Scholar
- 9.Fasugba, O., Mitchell, B.G., Beckingham, W., Bennett, N., Gardner, A., et al.: Point prevalence surveys of healthcare-associated urinary tract infections: development, pilot testing and evaluation of face-to-face and online educational packages. Infect. Dis. Health. 22(4), 187–194 (2017)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 10.Swigart, V., Liang, Z., et al.: Digital resources for nursing education: open courseware and massive open online courses. Int. J. Nurs. Sci. 3(3), 307–313 (2016)Google Scholar
- 12.Wan, W.J., Huang, Z.W., et al.: Designation and development of teaching network of collegiate physical education. J. Beijing Sport Univ. 29(10), 1416–1417 (2006)Google Scholar
- 13.Cao, Z.F.: The internet design of good course base on biodynamics of ASP.NET. J. Hubei Wuhan Phys. Coll. 5(16), 12–17 (2010)Google Scholar
- 14.Mao, K., Zhan, J., Yang, A.D., et al.: The network construction of university physical education. J. Beijing Univ. Phys. Educ. 3(28), 380–409 (2005)Google Scholar
- 16.Chen, D.P., Li, J.P., Ni, W., Liu, F.M., et al.: Application of internet in the teaching of building materials. J. Arch. Educ. Inst. High. Learn. 42(1), 22–23 (2002)Google Scholar
- 18.Dewan, D.: Distance education teacher as a leader. Learning from the path goal leadership theory. MERLOT J. Online Learn. Teach. 6(3), 673–685 (2010)Google Scholar