A reliability analysis method of network structure reconfiguration for phased mission system
- 62 Downloads
The analytical hierarchy method for phased mission system is presented to construct the time super-network model. The means of network structure reconfiguration are analyzed to improve the reliability including survivability and the invulnerability of the time super-network model for phased mission system. The effects of the reliability of the time super-network by applying network structure reconfiguration are compared. Experiment results show that the survivability and the invulnerability of the network increase as the increasing of the connectivity between new functional unit and others.
KeywordsReliability System reconfiguration Complex network Phased mission system
This work has been supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (61,503,011).
- 4.Hua, Y., Kui, W.: Reliability analysis of phased-mission system using markov approach. J. Weapon. Equip. Eng. 37(6), 92–96 (2016)Google Scholar
- 5.Yu, H., Wu, X.: A Petri net software for mission reliability evaluation of PMS. In: Control and Decision Conference, pp. 6040–6044 (2015)Google Scholar
- 6.Olmez, A.E.: Mission centric reliability analysis of C4ISR architectures using Petri Nets. In: IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, vol. 1, pp. 587–592 (2003)Google Scholar
- 12.Szczodrak, M., Gnawali, O., Carloni, L.P.: Dynamic reconfiguration of wireless sensor networks to support heterogeneous applications. In: IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing in Sensor Systems, vol. 19, pp. 52–61 (2013)Google Scholar
- 13.Ma, R., Zhu, J., Yang, M.: Reliability analysis of military communication network based on improved clustering survivability. Ordnance Ind. Autom. 31(6), 54–57 (2012)Google Scholar
- 14.Ma, R., Zhu, J., Yang, M.: Analysis on reliability and nodal importance of military communication network based on invulnerability. Ordnance Ind. Autom. 31(10), 44–59 (2012)Google Scholar