Innovation and entrepreneurship guidance system based on clustering algorithm
- 118 Downloads
To explore the innovation and entrepreneurship guidance system, first of all, hierarchical analysis algorithm in clustering analysis was analysed and applied in the construction of professional innovation and entrepreneurship classification model. However, the mining results obtained with limitation of the algorithm had great optimization space. Then, new fusion algorithm was proposed by combining the algorithm with the hierarchical analysis algorithm for making up for each other. After analysis and research, the fusion algorithm was applied to the construction of professional innovation and entrepreneurship classification model, and a better clustering result was obtained, which met the requirements of building the model. Finally, the knowledge analysis was carried out on the clustering results extracted by the fusion algorithm. The results showed that the knowledge expression which was easy to accept and understand was obtained. To sum up, it briefly describes the new ideas of innovation and entrepreneurship to promote innovation and entrepreneurship, which provides a new method for data mining technology and its important branch of cluster analysis.
KeywordsData mining Cluster analysis Analytic hierarchy process Innovation and entrepreneurship
This work is supported by National Natural Science Foundation Project “Research on the cooperation management and policy of technological business incubator and venture investment” (70,972,117/G0215). Research on cooperation mechanism and subsidy of technological enterprise incubator and venture investment, special research fund for doctoral research in Colleges and universities, No. 20100032110037.
- 1.Uwizeyemungu, S., Poba-Nzaou, P., St-Pierre, J.: Assimilation patterns in the use of advanced manufacturing technologies in SMEs: exploring their effects on product innovation performance. JISTEM-J. Inf. Syst. Technol. Manag 12(2), 271–288 (2015)Google Scholar
- 3.Başer, F., Özcan, M., Hasan, T.: Assessment of developing countries based on their level of technology use and innovation. Aksaray Üniversitesi İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi Dergisi 8(3), 107–114 (2017)Google Scholar
- 5.Bhavnani, S.P., Parakh, K., Atreja, A., et al.: 2017 Roadmap for innovation—ACC health policy statement on healthcare transformation in the era of digital health, big data, and precision health: a report of the american college of cardiology task force on health policy statements and systems of care. J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 70(21), 2696–2718 (2017)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 6.Maier, D., Sven-Joachim, I., Fortmüller, A., et al.: Development and operationalization of a model of innovation management system as part of an integrated quality-environment-safety system. Amfiteatru Econ. J. 19(44), 302–302 (2017)Google Scholar
- 8.Nagorny, K., Lima-Monteiro, P., Barata, J., et al.: Big data analysis in smart manufacturing: a review. Int. J. Commun. Net. Syst. Sci. 10(03), 31 (2017)Google Scholar