Interrupt protection control of anti-interference nodes in network based on band sampling decision filter modulation
- 69 Downloads
In network real-time communication, interrupt protection control needs to be conducted for interference nodes due to the multipath interference in the link layer. However, there have always been some incorrect operations in selecting optimal nodes, such as large errors and non-optimal masking results. Therefore, an interrupt protection method for anti-interference nodes in network real-time communication based on band sampling decision filter modulation is proposed in this paper. In this method, a multipath transmission link model of network real-time communication is constructed; an impulse response function of network communication is established; copy autocorrelation processing for signals of communication node sampling is conducted to realize the transformation from time domain to frequency domain; band sampling decision filter is used to conduct noise suppression for interference nodes; an interrupt decision is conducted for filtering output signals in network real-time communication according to the least mean square error criterion, and whether to conduct interrupt mask for nodes is decided according to the threshold, so as to realize the interrupt protection control for anti-interference nodes in network real-time communication. The simulation results show that by using this method to conduct interrupt protection for communication nodes, the output bit error rate is in general lower than those got by the traditional methods, and the highest bit error rate does not exceed 0.5. It tends to be flat from − 4SNR/dB, and completely unaffected by the interference nodes after 4SNR/dB. The method proposed in this paper restrains the interference nodes, and effectively improves the anti-interference capability and the communication quality.
KeywordsNetwork real-time communication Anti-interference Interrupt protection control Sampling decision
This research was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 61461017); the Hainan Natural Science Foundation Innovation Research Team Project (No. 2017CXTD0004); the Hainan Province Key Research and Development Projects (No. ZDYF2016002); the Innovative Research Project of Postgraduates in Hainan Province (No. Hyb2017-07); the Open Topic of State Key Laboratory of Marine Resources Utilization in South China Sea of Hainan University (No. 2016013A); the Key Laboratory of Sanya Project (No. L1410); the Scientific and Technological Cooperative Project for College and Region of Sanya (No. 2017YD26).
- 3.Müller, L.F., Oliveira, R.R. et al. Survivor: an enhanced controller placement strategy for improving SDN survivability. In: IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM), Austin, pp. 1909–1915 (2014)Google Scholar
- 6.Ma, J.H., Ji, L.X.: Study on agent immune network monitoring system model. Comput. Simulat. 30(5), 213–216 (2013)Google Scholar
- 8.Wu, Y., Weng, X.L.: Positioning analysis of undamaged node in large scale network intrusion. Comput. Simul. 32(10), 301–304 (2015)Google Scholar
- 10.Chen, J., Yuan, Z.H., Chun, Y.B.: Control method design of aircraft stability. Comput. Simul. 34(5), 39–43 (2017)Google Scholar
- 14.Liao, J., Jiang, C.H., Guo, C., et al.: Classification anonymity algorithm based on weight attributes entropy. Comput. Sci. 44(7), 42–46 (2017)Google Scholar
- 17.Xing, H., Liu, L., Zhang, R.: Secrecy wireless information and power transfer in fading wiretap channel. IEEE J. Sel. Areas Commun. 65(1), 180–190 (2016)Google Scholar