Iterative learning control for a class of parabolic system fault diagnosis
- 53 Downloads
The paper focuses on the fault detection problem for a class of parabolic system. Main goal is to use iterative learning control algorithm to detect faults. Then, by constructing a novel control strategy depending on P-type learning law. In this way, the control strategy can ensure the convergence of fault error and residual signal with iterative number, the uniform convergence of the learning control algorithm is obtained from the sufficient conditions and the detail proof is given. Finally, the effectiveness of the proposed method is demonstrated by an example.
KeywordsIterative learning control Parabolic system Fault diagnosis
The work was supported by the Hechi University Foundation (XJ2016ZD004) and was supported by the Projection of Environment Master Foundation (2017HJA001).
Compliance with ethical standards
Conflict of interests
The authors declare that there is no conflict of interests regarding the publication of this paper.
- 1.Wen, H.-Y.: Fault Diagnosis and Fault Tolerant Control of Control System. Machinery Industry Press, Beijing (1998)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhang, Y., et al.: A class of time-delay disturbance discrete system for iterative learning control. ICIC Express Lett. Part B 7, 357–362 (2016)Google Scholar
- 3.Baniamerian, A., Khorasani, K.: Fault detection and isolation dissipative parabolic PDEs: finite-dimensional geometric approach. In: American Control Conference (ACC), pp. 5894-5899 (2012).Google Scholar
- 9.Xie, S.L., et al.: Theory and Application of Iterative Learning Control. Science Press, Beijing (2005)Google Scholar
- 10.Wang, Y., Zhou, D.: Two-Dimensional Model Theory and Its Application of Iterative Learning Control. Science Press, Beijing (2013)Google Scholar
- 11.Zhou, D., et al.: Fault diagnosis of dynamic systems. J. Autom. 35(6), 748–758 (2009)Google Scholar
- 12.Zhang, D.H., et al.: Fault diagnosis method of dynamic system. J. Autom. 17(2), 153–158 (2000)Google Scholar
- 14.Su, J., Zhang, Y., et al.: Singular distributed parameter system iterative learning control with forgetting factor with time-delay. Int. J. u- e-Serv. Sci. Technol. 9(7), 182–194 (2016)Google Scholar
- 15.Wei, C.A.O., et al.: Fault diagnosis of discrete linear time varying systems based on iterative learning. Control Decis. 28(1), 137–140 (2013)Google Scholar
- 16.Wei, C.A.O., et al.: Fault diagnosis of discrete time varying systems based on angle correction iterative learning. Control Theory Appl. 29(11), 1495–1500 (2012)Google Scholar
- 17.Qi, Q.-H.: Fault estimation based on ESO iterative learning algorithm. Control Decis. 30(3), 546–550 (2015)Google Scholar
- 18.Liu, P.: Nonlinear distributed parameter system robust fault detection design. Shanghai Jiao Tong Univ. J. 45(2), 241–246 (2011)Google Scholar
- 21.Claudio, B., Andrea, P., Lorenzo, M.: Fault tolerant control of the ship propulsion system benchmark. Control Eng. Pract. 11(4), 483–492 (2003)Google Scholar