Intuitionistic fuzzy social network position and role analysis
- 355 Downloads
In social network analysis, the attribute values of actors and their relationship values are only expressed as 0 and 1. In reality, there are both cooperation and competition among actors, and their attribute values and relationship values are more complicated. The intuitionistic fuzzy number is used to construct the attribute values and the relationship values between actors in social network. The concept of position, role and equivalence in intuitionistic fuzzy social network is redefined. The position and role analysis method of intuitionistic fuzzy social network is therefore proposed. Finally, a numerical case is used to demonstrate the efficiency and feasibility of the theory in this paper.
KeywordsIntuitionistic fuzzy Position and role analysis Social network analysis Internet of things
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 71001075 and No. 61471090), and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (Grant No. skqy201739).
- 2.Ahmad, A.: Social element of big data analytics: integrating social network with the internet of things: student research abstract. SAC 2016, pp. 216–217 (2016)Google Scholar
- 3.Giura, G.J.: SCOTT, Social Network Analysis: A Handbook. Sage, London (2000)Google Scholar
- 4.Nair, P.S., Sarasamma, S.T.: Data Mining Through Fuzzy Social Network Analysis. Proceedings of the Fuzzy Information Processing Society, 2007 Nafips ’07 Meeting of the North American Fuzzy Information Processing Society (2007)Google Scholar
- 9.Xu, Z.: Intuitionistic Fuzzy Aggregation Operators. IEEE Press, Piscataway (2007)Google Scholar
- 10.Szmidt, E., Kacprzyk, J.: Amount of Information and Its Reliability in the Ranking of Atanassov’s Intuitionistic fuzzy Alternatives, vol. 222(7–19) (2009)Google Scholar