Evolution and simulation analysis of co-opetition behavior of E-business internet platform based on evolutionary game theory
- 222 Downloads
Both e-business internet platforms and commercial banks are the leaders of supply chain finance model, this paper analyzed the competition and cooperation behavior of those leaders by using evolutionary game theory and ABM. The main conclusions of the study are as follows: newly added income produced by cooperation and reward income given by government have positive effect on cooperation behavior; when one participant chooses cooperation and the other chooses competition,the added income for competing participant and the decreased income for cooperating participant have negative influence on cooperation behavior; when the allocation proportion of newly added income produced by cooperation is more fair, the cooperation behavior is easier to be promoted; when the income produced by cooperation is far bigger than competition, the cooperation strategy has a strong advantage. Finally, some suggestions have been proposed to promote the cooperation of e-business internet platforms and commercial banks.
KeywordsE-business internet platform Commercial bank Competition and cooperation behavior supply chain finance Evolutionary game Simulation
Hubei Education Department scientific research project Project Number: D20172202 Project Name: Analysis on the supply chain financial capacity of Taiwan enterprises in hubei province: based on the structural equation model and field experiment method.
- 4.Rahman, M.H.: Employees motivation in public and private commercial banks in Bangladesh: a study on need-based approach. Global Discl. Econ. Bus. 2(2), 91–98 (2013)Google Scholar
- 6.Michael, S.H.: Integrating supply chain and network analyses: the study of netchains. J. Chain Netw. Sci. 10, 7–22 (2001)Google Scholar
- 7.Tan, K.C., Lyman, S.B.: Supply chain management: a strategic perspective. Int. J. Oper. Prod. Manag. 22(6), 614–631 (2000)Google Scholar
- 15.Weibull, J.W.: Evolutionary Game Theory. MIT Press, Cambridge (1995)Google Scholar
- 16.Weibull, J.W.: What have we learned from evolutionary game theory so far? Working Papers from Industrial Institute for Economic and Social Research (2002)Google Scholar