Boundary-Value Problems of Determining the Energy Spectrum of Acoustic Emission Signals in Conjugate Continuous Media
- 3 Downloads
The boundary-value problems of propagation of acoustic emission signals with the conjugation of two continuous media are considered. The main variables in the problems are the force that determines the origin of acoustic emission and displacement of particles of the medium that causes origin and propagation of elastic waves. The methodological substantiation of the solution of the boundary-value problem in conjugate media using the Green function and Fourier transforms is presented. The energy spectrum of acoustic emission is shown to be completely determined by the force constants of the material and forces that initiate the origin of acoustic emission signals.
Keywordsacoustic emission signals spectrum operator Green function
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.J. Kumar, R. Sarmah, and G. Ananthakrishna, “General famework for acoustic emission during plastic deformation,” Physical Review B, Vol. 92, 144109-1–144109-11 (2015).Google Scholar
- 6.E. K. H. Solje, X. Wang, X. Ding, and J. Sun, “Simulating acoustic emission: The noise of collapsing domains, Physical Review B, Vol. 90, 064103-1–064103-9 (2014).Google Scholar
- 7.I. A. Kunin, Theory of Elastic Media with Microstructure. The Nonlocal Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Marasanov and A.A. Sharko, “Discrete models characteristics of the acoustic emission signal origin forerunners,” IEEE First Ukrcon Conference of Electrical and Computer Engineering (UKRCON), Kyiv (2017), pp. 680–684.Google Scholar
- 10.S. A. Lisina, “Continual and structurally phenomenological models in the mechanics of media with microstructure,” Author’s Abstracts of PhD Theses, P.E. Alekseev Techn. Univer., Nizhnii Novgorod (2009).Google Scholar
- 11.A. N. Emel’yanov, “Efficient characteristics in the moment elasticity theory,” Author’s Abstracts of PhD Theses, M. V. Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow (2016).Google Scholar