Constructing Integral Mathematical Models of Two Classes of Nonlinear Spatially Distributed Systems. I. The Case of Discretely Defined External-Dynamic Perturbations
- 4 Downloads
Problems of pseudoinversion of nonlinear differential models of spatially distributed dynamic systems are solved. Systems whose nonlinearity is formed by the product of linear differential transformations of the function of system’s state or by replacing the coefficients of linear approximation by these transformations are considered. Analytic dependences of the function of system’s state on discretely defined values of external-dynamic factors are constructed.
Keywordspseudoinversion nonlinear dynamic systems spatially distributed dynamic systems
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Stoyan, “An approach to the analysis of initial–boundary-value problems of mathematical physics,” Problemy Upravleniya i Avtomatiki, No. 1, 79–86 (1998).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Skopetsky, V. A. Stoyan, and Iu. G. Kryvonos, Mathematical Modeling of Direct and Inverse Problems of the Dynamics of Distributed Parameter Systems [in Ukrainian], Naukova Dumka, Kyiv (2002).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Stoyan, Mathematical Modeling of Linear, Quasilinear, and Nonlinear Dynamic Systems [in Ukrainian], VPTs Kyivs’kyi Universytet, Kyiv (2011).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Stoyan and V. B. Dvirnychuk, “Constructing an integral equivalent of linear differential models,” Dopov. Nac. Akad. Nauk Ukr., No. 9, 36–43 (2012).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Stoyan, “Methods of linear algebra in the analysis of certain classes of nonlinear discretely transformative systems. I. Multiplicative Nonlinear Systems, Cybern. Syst. Analysis, Vol. 55, No. 1, 109–116 (2019).Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Stoyan, V. B. Dvirnychuk, A. E. Ershov, and A. S. Emtsov, “On the system of computer-analytical modeling of the dynamics of spatially distributed systems,” Kompyuternaya Matematika, No. 2, 34–44 (2012).Google Scholar