Supersingular Twisted Edwards Curves over Prime Fields.* II. Supersingular Twisted Edwards Curves with the j-Invariant Equal to 663
- 3 Downloads
Theorems on the conditions for the existence of supersingular Edwards curves over a prime field with the j-invariant equal to 663 and with other values of j-invariants are formulated and proved. A generalization of the results obtained earlier is presented, which uses isomorphisms of curves in Legendre and Edwards forms.
Keywordssupersingular curve complete Edwards curve twisted Edwards curve quadratic Edwards curve torsion pair order of point Legendre symbol quadratic residue quadratic nonresidue
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.A. V. Bessalov, Elliptic Curves in Edwards Form and Cryptography [in Russian], Publ. House “Politekhnika” of the NTUU “Igor Sikorsky KPI,” Kyiv (2017).Google Scholar
- 3.D. J. Bernstein and T. Lange, “Faster addition and doubling on elliptic curves,” in: Advances in Cryptology — ASIACRYPT’2007 (Proc. 13th Int. Conf. on the Theory and Application of Cryptology and Information Security, Kuching, Malaysia (December 2-6, 2007)); Lect. Notes Comp. Sci., Vol. 4833, 29–50, Springer, Berlin (2007).Google Scholar
- 7.D. Unruh, “Non-interactive zero-knowledge proofs in the quantum random oracle model,” in: Eurocrypt 2015, Vol. 9057, Springer, Berlin-Heidelberg (2015), pp. 755–784.Google Scholar
- 8.Y. Yoo, R. Azarderakhsh, A. Jalali, D. Jao, and V. Soukharev, “A post-quantum digital signature scheme based on supersingular isogenies,” Cryptology ePrint Archive, Report 2017/186, 2017. URL: http://eprint.iacr.org/2017/186.
- 9.D. J. Bernstein, P. Birkner, M. Joye, T. Lange, and Ch. Peters, “Twisted Edwards curves,” in: IST Programme under Contract IST–2002–507932 ECRYPT and in Part by the National Science Foundation under Grant ITR–0716498 (2008), pp. 1–17.Google Scholar
- 13.A. V. Bessalov and A. B. Telizhenko, Cryptosystems Based on Elliptic Curves [in Russian], IVTs “Politekhnika,” Kyiv (2004).Google Scholar
- 14.F. Morain, Edwards curves and CM curves. ArXiv 0904/2243v1 [Math.NT] Apr. 15, 2009.Google Scholar
- 16.O. Bespalov, “A generalization of the Gauss lemma about characters of pairs of elements of a finite prime field,” in: Proc. V. M. Glushkov Institute of Cybernetics of NASU and Kamianets-Podilskyi Ivan Ohiienko National University, Iss. 15 (2017), pp. 26–31.Google Scholar