Factorization in Problems of Control and Dynamics of Lengthy Systems
- 2 Downloads
A numerical method is developed to solve ill-conditioned quasilinear equations of nonlinear dynamics of lengthy systems (LS). It is based on different types of factorization of the governing equations. As a result of layer-by-layer time decomposition, original singularity disappears and well-conditioned systems of linear equations are solved numerically. An additional positive effect is reduction of oscillations and monotonization of the profile of the numerical solution, stability of calculation of complex transient processes in the LS (acceleration, jerking, spatial evolution, nonlinear oscillations, etc.).
Keywordsfactorization lengthy system control dynamics numerical modeling
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. V. Sergienko, V. K. Zadiraka, and O. M. Lytvyn, Elements of the General Theory of Optimal Algorithms and Related Issues [in Ukrainian], Naukova Dumka, Kyiv (2012).Google Scholar
- 2.I. N. Molchanov, Computer Methods to Solve Problems in Applied Mathematics: Algebra, Approximation of Functions, Ordinary Differential Equations [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kyiv (2007).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Gladky, I. V. Sergienko, and V. V. Skopetsky, Numerical and Analytical Methods for the Analysis of Wave Processes [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kyiv (2001).Google Scholar
- 6.O. V. Popov, “Parallel algorithms for factorization of sparse matrices,” Komp. Matematika, Issue 2, 115–124 (2013).Google Scholar
- 7.A. Yu. Baranov, “Factorization of nonsymmetric band matrices on computers with graphic accelerators,” in: Proc. 6th All-Ukrainian Scientific and Practical Conference with International Participation “Informatics and Systemic Sciences, March 19–21, 2015, PUET, Poltava (2015).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. I. Kalyukh, “Statics, dynamics, and optimization of rope systems in a stream,” Author’s PhD Theses, GPNTB Ukr., No. 05 94 000783 (1994).Google Scholar
- 10.P. J. Roache, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Hermosa Publ. (1972).Google Scholar
- 11.G. Farenyuk, I. Kaliukh, E. Farenyuk, T. Kaliukh, Y. Berchun, and V. Berchun, “Experimental and theoretical diagnostics of ferroconcrete piles base on reflection of longitudinal and transverse waves,” Intern. fib Symp. “High tech concrete: Where technology and engineering meet!” Maastricht, The Netherlands, 12–14 June (2017), pp. 1307–1317.Google Scholar
- 13.A. N. Trofimchuk, A. M. Gomilko, and O. A. Savitsky, Dynamics of Porous Elastic Fluid-Saturated Media [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kyiv (2003).Google Scholar