Methods of Linear Algebra in the Analysis of Certain Classes of Nonlinear Discretely Transformative Systems. II. Systems with Additively Selected Nonlinearity
- 4 Downloads
Pseudo-solutions of discretely transformative systems are generated; their linear part is complemented with nonlinearities obtained after the Cartesian transformation of input vector or iterative specification of matrix kernel of the transformer. Sets of root-mean-square approximations to inversion of mathematical model of the transformer are analyzed for accuracy and uniqueness. Quadratically nonlinear systems and systems with arbitrary order of nonlinearity are considered.
Keywordspseudo-inversion nonlinear discretely transformative systems nonlinear algebraic systems nonlinear iteratively specified systems
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Stoyan, “Methods of linear algebra in the analysis of certain classes of nonlinear discretely transformative systems. I. Multiplicative nonlinear systems,” Cybern. Syst. Analysis, Vol. 55, No. 1, 109–116 (2019).Google Scholar
- 3.N. F. Kirichenko, “Pseudo inversion of matrices and their recurrence in modeling and control problems,” Problemy Upravleniya i Informatiki, No. 1, 114–127 (1995).Google Scholar
- 4.N. F. Kirichenko and V. A. Stoyan, “Analytical representation of matrix and integral linear transformations,” Cybern. Syst. Analysis, Vol. 34, No. 3, 395–408 (1998).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Stoyan, “Pseudoinversion approach to solving one class of nonlinear algebraic equations,” Dopov. Nac. Akad. Nauk Ukrainy, No. 3, 45–49 (2008).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Stoyan, “Mathematical modeling of linear, quasilinear, and nonlinear dynamic systems,” BPTs Kyivs’kyi Universytet, Kyiv (2011).Google Scholar