Using Reserves of Computing Optimization to Solve Complex Problems
The paper considers stages of the development of studies in computing optimization in Ukraine (in particular, at the V.M. Glushkov Institute of Cybernetics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine) related to elements of error theory, computational algorithms that are optimal in accuracy and time, high-tech computer technologies for solving problems in computational and applied mathematics with given values of quality characteristics.
Keywordscomputational algorithm approximate solution approximate solution error algorithm optimization reserves of computing optimization computer technologies
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. V. Sergienko, V. K. Zadiraka, and O. M. Lytvyn, Elements of the General Theory of Optimal Algorithms and Related Issues [in Ukrainian], Naukova Dumka, Kyiv (2012).Google Scholar
- 2.V. K. Zadiraka and I. V. Sergienko, “From a scientific result to a computer technology,” System Research & Information Technologies, No. 2, 7–28 (2008).Google Scholar
- 3.J. H. Wilkinson, The Algebraic Eigenvalue Problem (Numerical Mathematics and Scientific Computation), Clarendon Press (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.V. K. Zadiraka and O. S. Oleksyuk, Computer Arithmetics of Multidigit Numbers [in Ukrainian], Naukova Dumka, Kyiv (2003).Google Scholar
- 5.I. V. Sergienko, V. K. Zadiraka, O. M. Lytvyn, and O. P. Nechuiviter, Optimal Algorithms to Calculate Integrals of Fast Oscillating Functions with Application of New Information Operators [in Ukrainian], Naukova Dumka, Kyiv (2017).Google Scholar
- 6.I. V. Sergienko, V. K. Zadiraka, O. M. Lytvyn, S. S. Mel’nikova, and O. P. Nechuiviter, Optimal Algorithms to Calculate Integrals of Fast Oscillating Functions and their Application, Vol. 1, Algorithms [in Ukrainian], Naukova Dumka, Kyiv (2011).Google Scholar
- 7.V. K. Zadiraka and I. V. Shvidchenko, “Ways to increse steganographic security of spectral algorithms,” in: Proc. Intern. Sci. School-Seminar “Issues of Computing optimization” (POO-XLII) devoted to the 85th Birthday Anniversary of Academician V.S. Mikhalevich (September, 21–25, 2015), Kyiv (2015).Google Scholar
- 8.A. K. Tereshchenko and V. K. Zadiraka, “Estimating the complexity of operations of multiplication of multidigit numbers in parallel model of calculations,” Komp’yut. Matematika, No. 1, 58–71 (2016).Google Scholar
- 9.V. K. Zadiraka and S. S. Mel’nikova, Digital Signal Processing [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kyiv (1993).Google Scholar
- 10.I. V. Sergienko, V. K. Zadiraka, M. D. Babich, A. K. Berezovskii, P. N. Besarab, and V. A. Lyudvichenko, “Computer-based techniques for solving problems of applied and computational mathematics with given quality characteristics,” Cybern. Syst. Analysis, Vol. 42, No. 5, 641–648 (2006).CrossRefzbMATHGoogle Scholar
- 11.I. V. Sergienko, V. K. Zadiraka, and M. D. Babich, Issues of Computing optimization (1969–2009): A Collection of Scientific-Methodical and Organizational Materials [in Ukrainian], V.M. Glushkov Inst. of Cybernetics, NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv (2009).Google Scholar
- 12.I. V. Sergienko, V. K. Zadiraka, and I. V. Shvidchenko, “Scientific subjects of international mathematical forums on computing optimization,” Mathematical and Computer Simulation, Ser. Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Issue 15, 189–194 (2017).Google Scholar