Use of Polymer Materials in Heat Exchangers (Review of Patents)
A classification of heat exchangers fabricated either entirely or in part from polymers and plastics is presented. The most characteristic constructions developed by domestic and foreign designers and inventors along with their advantages and disadvantages are considered.
Keywordsheat exchangers polymer classification designs
- 1.Handbook on Heat Exchangers, 2 vols. [translated from English], Energoatomizdat, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Timonin, Fundamentals of Design and Calculation of the Parameters of Chemical Engineering and Environmental Equipment, 3 vols. [in Russian], Izd. N. Bochkareva, Kaluga (2002).Google Scholar
- 3.I. O. Mikulionok, Fabrication, Assembly, and Operation of Equipment in the Chemical Industry [in Russian], NTUU KPI, Kyiv (2010), 412 pp.Google Scholar
- 6.I. O. Mikulionok, “Classification of thermoplastic composite materials and their fillers,” Plast. Massy, No. 9, 29–38 (2012).Google Scholar
- 8.I. O. Mikulyonok [Mikulionok], Equipment for preparing and continuous molding of thermoplastic composites, Chem. and Petrol. Engr., 48, No. 11–12, 658–661 (2013).Google Scholar