Combined System for Degassing Working Fluid and Pump Charging
The article reveals the principle of operation of a combined system for degassing working fluid and pump charging by means of a hydraulic accumulator for hydraulic systems with working bodies in the form of hydraulic cylinders. It is concluded that the working fluid can be degassed without affecting pump operation. Due to the absence of a mechanical drive and throttling, the system allows more efficient use of drive energy.
Keywordshydraulics hydraulic accumulator liquid pressure vacuum degassing pump charging
- 1.A. A. Mikhailov, S. V. Kaverzin, A. S. Kaverzina, and V. V. Abramov, “The influence of the gas phase in the working fluid on the performance of a hydraulic actuator,” Mashinostroenie: Coll. Sci. Articles, Exec. ed. E. G. Sinenko, IPK SFU, Krasnoyarsk, 58–63 (2009).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Abramov, “Closed hydraulic system with an accumulator charging system,” Abstracts Int. Sci. Technol. Conf. “Hydraulic machines, hydraulic drives and hydropneumatic automation. The current state and development prospects” [in Russian], SPb (2008), pp. 176–177.Google Scholar
- 3.Pat. RF No. 2044841, “A hydraulic system for mobile equipment” [in Russian], E. I. Avdeev and N. S. Revnyakov, Publ. September 27, 1995.Google Scholar
- 4.Pat. RF No. 85920, “A hydraulic system for mobile equipment” [in Russian], A. A. Mikhailov, V. V. Abramov, and S. V. Kaverzin, Bull. No. 23 (2009).Google Scholar
- 5.Pat. RF No. 2435909, “A hydraulic system for mobile equipment” [in Russian], V. V. Abramov and A. A. Mikhailov, Bull. No. 34 (2011).Google Scholar