The Development of Ultrasound Technologies in Medicine
- 2 Downloads
We analyze here a multitude of results from research and practical use of low-frequency ultrasound in medicine. The technical bases of ultrasound scan welding, cutting, and hydro-treatment of biological tissues are considered from the perspective of expanding the areas of use of ultrasound and creating novel technical devices.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.“Ultrasound,” in: Small Encyclopedia [in Russian], I. Golyamina (ed.), Sovetskaya Entsiklopediya, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.Nikolaev, G. A., “Welding and cutting of organic tissues,” in: Automatic Welding [in Russian], No. 8, 7-10 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.Nikolaev, G. A., “Welding and cutting biological tissues,” Svarochnoe Proizvodstvo, No. 12, 6-8 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.Nikolaev, G. A. and Loshchilov, V. I., Ultrasound Technologies in Surgery [in Russian], Meditsina, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.Polyakov, V. A., Nikolaev, G. A., Volkov, M. V., et al., Ultrasound Welding of Bones and Cutting of Living Biological Tissues [in Russian], Meditsina, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.Savrasov, G. V., Technology of Ultrasound Surgery. A Textbook [in Russian], Bauman Moscow State Technical University Press (2009).Google Scholar
- 9.Ultrasound Angiosurgery [in Russian], A. V. Pokrovskii, G. V. Savrasov, Yu. V. Novikov, and V. A. Krasavin (eds.), DiAr, Kostroma (2004).Google Scholar
- 11.Ershov, Yu. A., Al’kov, S. V., and Rtishcheva, A. L., “Tasks, potentials, possibilities, and apparatus for ultrasound scan sterilization of injured tissues,” Biomed. Radioelektr., No. 10, 45-52 (2012).Google Scholar
- 12.Ershov, Yu. A., Akopyan, V. B., Al’kov, S. V., and Petrosyants, A. A., “Theoretical grounds for ultrasound phaco-surgery,” Tekhnol. Zhiv. Sistem, 14, No. 1, 36-39 (2017).Google Scholar
- 13.Solov’ev, O. L., Savrasov, G. V., and Solov’ev, A. O., Sclerosing Treatment of Hemorrhoids Using Ultrasound: Methodological Guidelines [in Russian], Volgograd (2010), pp. 1-10.Google Scholar