Kinetics of Calcium and Phosphate Release from the Surface of Implants Coated Using Different Techniques
- 5 Downloads
In this work, the bioavailability of calcium and phosphate from the surface of rods with calcium phosphate coatings applied using different techniques was studied. It was shown that the amounts of released osteotropic elements depend on the coating technique. The differences in the bioavailability of calcium and phosphate should be taken into account in compiling the indications for use of implants coated using different application techniques.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Grin’, A. A., Sergeev, K. S., and Kozlov, L. B., “Use of hydroxy-apatite-coated implants in treating pelvic bone injuries,” Fundament. Issl., No. 10, 95-99 (2010).Google Scholar
- 6.Kalmin, O. V., Rozen, M. A., and Nikishin, D. V., “Morphological changes in bone tissue adjacent to a titanium implant subjected to microarc oxidation in alkaline electrolyte medium with and without Kollapan gel,” Saratov Nauch.-Med. Zh., No. 4, 624-628 (2013).Google Scholar
- 7.Koshuro, V. A., Fomina, M. A., Rodionov, I. V., and Fomin, A. A., “Nanoporous structure of coatings formed by thermal spraying of aluminum oxide with further microarc oxidation on titanium alloy VT6 implants,” Med. Tekh., No. 1, 38-41 (2016).Google Scholar
- 8.Nazarov, E. A., Papkov, V. G., Kuz’manin, S. A., and Vesnov, I. G., “An experimental study of osteointegration of intraosseous implants with coatings of different types,” Vestn. Travmatol. Ortoped. im. N.N. Priorova, No. 2, 62-67 (2016).Google Scholar
- 9.Tverdokhlebov, S. I., Bolbasov, E. N., Shesterikov, E. V., Malchikhina, A. I., Novikov, V. A., and Anissimov, Y. G., “Research of the surface properties of the thermoplastic copolymer of Vinilidene Fluoride and Tetrafluoroethylene modified with radio-frequency magnetron sputtering for medical application,” Appl. Surf. Sci., 263, 187-194 (2012).CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 10.Kononovich, N. A., Popkov, A. V., Shastov, A. L., and Popkov, D. A., “Tissue response to implants with bioactive coating,” Ross. Fiziol. Zh. im I.M. Sechenova, No. 12, 1361-1369 (2017).Google Scholar
- 11.Gnedenkov, S. V., Sharkeev, Yu. P., Sinebryukhov, S. L., Khrisanfova, O. A., Legostaeva, E. V., Zavidnaya, A. G., Puz’, A. V., and Khlusov, I. A., “Functional coatings for implant materials,” Tikhook. Med. Zh., No. 1, 12-19 (2012).Google Scholar
- 13.Popkov, A. V. (ed.), Osteointegration of Bioactive Implants in Treating Long Bone Fractures [in Russian], TPU, Tomsk (2017).Google Scholar