Application of a Hardware and Software System of Computer Vision for Rehabilitation Training of Post-stroke Patients
- 3 Downloads
Application of a hardware and software system of computer vision for rehabilitation training of post-stroke patients allows the training procedure to be automated. It also increases the accuracy of quantitative evaluation of the results of rehabilitation and allows stage-by-stage recording of their dynamics.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Luria, A. R., Higher Cortical Functions in Man [in Russian], Piter, St. Petersburg (2008).Google Scholar
- 2.Doidge, N., Brain Plasticity [Russian translation], Eksmo, Moscow (2011).Google Scholar
- 3.Edelman, G., Second Nature: Brain Science and Human Knowledge, Yale University Press (2006).Google Scholar
- 4.Aleksandrov, Yu. I., “Psychophysiological Regularities of Learning and Teaching Methods,” Psikhol. Zh., 33, No. 6, 5-19 (2012).Google Scholar
- 5.Nikishina, V. B., Nikishina, E. I., and Nikishin, I. I., “Visual Medicine Cognitive Training Software,” RF Software Certificate No. 2017619968 (2017).Google Scholar