A Method for Acoustic Stimulation of Muscle Tissue in Limbs
- 2 Downloads
We describe here an original method for acoustic massage of limb muscle tissue consisting of treating limb tissues with acoustic oscillations; the technical system required for using this method in restorative and sports medicine is described.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Il’kevich, T. G., Medvedkov, V. D., Il’kevich, K. B., and Medvedkova, N. I., “Massage as an important means for the prophylaxis of ‘acidification’ and restoration of the body in sports-men,” Uchen. Zapiski Univ. im. P. F. Lesgafta, No. 2, 53-60 (2015).Google Scholar
- 2.Razinkin, S. M., “Realization of the concept of ‘protection of human health’ in sports medicine,” Vopr. Kurortol. Fizioter. Lech. Fizich. Kul’t., 94, No. 2, 115-116 (2017).Google Scholar
- 3.Ultrasound (a Small Encyclopedia) [in Russian], I. G. Golyamina (ed.), Sovetskaya Entsyklopediya, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.Dragan, S. P. and Lebedeva, I. V., “Absorption of intense sound at an aperture in a screen,” Akus. Zh., 44, No. 2, 206-212 (1998).Google Scholar
- 5.https://grabcad.com/library/human-body-4 (accessed January 18, 2018).
- 6.Strokina, A. N. and Pakhomova, V. A., An Anthropo-Ergonomic Atlas [in Russian], MGU, Moscow (1999).Google Scholar
- 7.Sanitary-Epidemiological Requirements for Physical Factors at Workplaces, Sanitary Standard SanPiN 18.104.22.16859-16.Google Scholar
- 8.Bogomolov, A. V. and Dragan, S. P., “A new approach to studies of the impedance characteristics of the eardrum,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk, 464, No. 1, 105 (2015).Google Scholar
- 9.Dragan, S. P. and Bogomolov, A. V., A method for acoustic impedance spectroscopy of the respiratory tract,” Med. Tekh., No. 5, 19-21 (2015).Google Scholar
- 10.Bogomolov, A. V. and Dragan, S. P., “Mathematical basis of the acoustic method of measuring the impedance of the respiratory tract,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk., 464, No. 5, 623 (2015).Google Scholar