Studies of Vessels in the Microcirculatory Bed of Regenerated Bone by Scanning Electron Microscopy
- 1 Downloads
An original method for preparing injection replicas of blood vessels for studies of the microcirculatory bed of regenerated bone using scanning electron microscopy in experiments on dogs undergoing surgical limb lengthening is described. The results provide evidence of active angiogenesis processes.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Vlasov, A. I., Elsukov, K. A., and Kosolapov, I. A., Electron Microscopy. A Textbook [in Russian], Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Moscow (2011).Google Scholar
- 2.Prokop’ev, Yu. A., Fomenko, D. V., Kizichenko, N. V., Kudryavtseva, Yu. A., Borisov, V. V., and Popova, A. P., “Methodolgoical approaches to studies of anthracosilicosis as a risk factor for morphological abnormalities,” Kompleks. Probl. Serdechno-Sosud. Zabol., No. 3, 23-27 (2015).Google Scholar
- 3.Kade, A. Kh., Zanin, S. A., Gubareva, E. A., Turovaya, A. Yu., Bogdanova, Yu. A., and Apsalyamova, S. O. “Physiological functions of the vascular endothelium,” Fundament. Issled., 11. No. 3, 611-617 (2011).Google Scholar
- 4.Silant’eva, T. A. and Krasnov, V. V., “Inraosseous blood supply of the pelvic girdle in dogs,” Nauchn. Vedom. BelGU, 18, No. 17, 111-120 (2014).Google Scholar
- 5.Ir’yanov, Yu. M., “A means of preparing bone specimens,” Patent application, USSR 1538184; No. 4129732/14; application date July 2, 1986; published January 23, 1990. Byul. No. 3, p. 234.Google Scholar
- 6.Silant’eva, T. A., Gorbach, E. N., Ir’yanov, Yu. M., Stupina, T. A., and Vorsegova, T. N., “A means of preparing biological tissues specimens for examination under the electron microscope,” Patent No. RUS 2397472. IPC: G01N1/28, G09B23/08. Application: 2008150910/12, December 22, 2008; Published August 20, 2010. Byul. No. 23.Google Scholar
- 7.Brückle, I., Thornton, J., Nichols, K., and Stricklerjaic, G., “Cyclododecane: Technical note on some uses in paper and objects,” JAIC, 38, No. 2, A4, 162-175 (1999).Google Scholar
- 8.Zav’yalova, O. V., Spivakovskii, Yu. M., Zakharova, N. B., Chernenkov, Yu. V., and Zlobina, O. V., “Angiogenesis and vascular endothelial growth factor, role in the pathology of the gastrointestinal tract,” Eksperim. Klin. Gastroenterol., 110, No. 10, 77-82 (2014).Google Scholar