Simulation of a Fiber Optic Flow Sensor for Measuring the Rate and Parameters of Fluid Flows in Astronaut Life Support Systems
- 18 Downloads
The design of a simplified sensing element for the fiber optic sensor used for measuring the rate and parameters of fluid flows is presented together with the diagram of forces acting in the sensing element node. A control flow diagram of the algorithm for fiber optic sensor calculation is suggested. A technique for simulation and calculation of the design and process parameters of the fiber optic sensor is developed.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Murashkina, T. I., Pivkin, A. G., Serebryakov, D. I., and Yurova, O. V., Fiber Optic Transducer of Angular Deflection: RF Patent No. 2419765 (2011).Google Scholar
- 3.Shachneva, E. A. and Murashkina, T. I., “Development of fiber optic sensor for fluid flow of astronauts’ life-support system,” J. Phys.: Conf. Ser., 735, No. 1, 12-36 (2016).Google Scholar
- 4.Badeeva, E. A., Kolomiets, L. N., Krivulin, N. P., et al., Development of the Theory of Light Flux Distribution in the Optical System of a Fiber Optic Sensor Transducer of Reflection-type Physical Quantities [in Russian], IITs PGU, Penza (2008).Google Scholar
- 5.GOST 21482–76. Single-Layer Measuring Metal Bellows. Specifications.Google Scholar
- 6.Beseda, A. I., Bogdanova, Yu. A., Goryacheva, L. N., Zver’kov, G. E., and Petrovskii, V. V., Bellows: Calculation and Design [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.Yurova, O. V., Technological Procedures for Manifature of Reflection-type Fiber Optic Transducers of Linear and Angular Displacement: Candidate’s Thesis [in Russian], Penza State University, Penza (2011).Google Scholar
- 8.Murashkina, T. I., Shachneva, E. A., and Serebryakov, D. I., “Development of a device for measuring fluid parameters during laboratory analysis,” Sovr. Inf. Tekhnol., No. 21, 187-190 (2015).Google Scholar
- 9.Sargsyan, A. E., Material Strength, Elasticity, and Plasticity: Theoretic Framework and Calculation Examples [in Russian], ASV, Moscow (1998).Google Scholar