Effects of Bone Marrow Autotransplantation on the Bone Marrow Neurotransmitter Structures
- 4 Downloads
Morphological structures involved in local regulation of tissue processes and the neurotransmitters they produce are assumed to play an important role in the pathogenesis of oncological diseases. We studied the dynamics of neurotransmitter cell counts and distribution of catecholamines and serotonin in them and analyzed proliferative activity of hemopoietic cells in the bone marrow of mice after bone marrow autotransplantation. The bone marrow of male mice was studied by fluorescent and immunohistochemical methods after injection of the bone marrow from the same mouse into the caudal vein. The count of neurotransmitter cells and the cell proliferation index increased after bone marrow autotransplantation.
Key Wordsbone marrow granular fluorescent cells mast cells catecholamines serotonin
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Vorobeva ÜV, Lyubovtseva LA. Impact on geterotransplantation neyroamine in structures marrow. Morfol. Vedomosti. 2015;(4):54-58. Russian.Google Scholar
- 3.Kaprin AD, Starinskii VV, Petrova GV. The State of Cancer Care in Russia in 2016. Moscow, 2017. Russian.Google Scholar
- 4.Korneva EA, Novikova NS, Shainidze KZ, Perekrest SV. Interaction of Nervous and Immune Systems. Molecular and Cellular Aspects. St. Petersburg, 2012. Russian.Google Scholar
- 5.Lyubovtseva EV, Lyubovtseva LA, Gur’yanova EA, Golubtsova NN, Moskovskii AV, Russov AV. The local regulation of organs by bioamine-containing cells. Morfologiya. 2009;136(4):91b. Russian.Google Scholar
- 8.Novoselova KA, Novikova IA, Lysenko IB, Vladimirova LYu, Nikolaeva NV, Kozyuk OV, Kapuza EA, Shezhko TA, Shatokina ON, Dmitrieva VV. Analysis of Bcl-2 expression and marker of bone marrow cell proliferation in patients with lymphomas. Gematol. Transfuziol. 2014;59(1-S1):108. Russian.Google Scholar
- 9.Repina VP. Influence different concentration of catecholamines on the functions of immunocompetentive cells. Ekol. Chel. 2008;(2):30-33. Russian.Google Scholar
- 10.Guidelines on Laboratory Animals and Alternative Models in Biomedical Technologies. Karkishchenko NN, Grachev SV, eds. Moscow, 2010. Russian.Google Scholar
- 11.Chesnokova NP, Morrison VV, Ponukalina EV, Zhevak TN, Afanas’eva GA, Polutova NV, Nevvazhai TA. Hematopoiesis and its regulation at various stages of bone marrow hematopoietic cell differentiation. Saratov. Nauch. Med. Zh. 2012;8(3):711-719. Russian.Google Scholar
- 13.Falck B, Hillarp NA, Thieme G, Torp A. Fluorescence of catecholamines and related compounds condensed with formaldehyde. Histochem. Cytochem. 1982;9(1-6):XI-XV.Google Scholar