Tissue-Specific Peculiarities of Vibration-Induced Hypoxia in Rabbit Liver and Kidney
Activity of the energy production systems in rabbit liver and kidney under conditions of unfavorable vibration exposure was studied by the polarography method using a galvanic-type closed oxygen sensor. The rate of oxidation of endogenous substrates by mitochondria was determined by the tissue and was 5.2±0.6 and 8.13±1.4 (ng-atom O)×min—1×mg—1 protein for liver and kidney of intact animals, respectively. After 21 vibration sessions against the background of inhibition of NAD-dependent substrate oxidation in liver mitochondria, the rate metabolism of exogenous succinic acid increased by 44% and then decreased with prolongation of the effect, which indicated impaired function of the respiratory chain. Similar fluctuations of the parameters were revealed in kidney mitochondria, though their amplitude was lower. The study of bioenergetic mechanisms of hypoxia in various tissues makes it possible to determine the targets for the pharmacological action of antihypoxic drugs.
Key Wordsvibration-induced hypoxia model energy metabolism liver kidney succinic acid
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Dymochka MA, Chikinova LN, Zaparyi NS. Disablement due to occupational diseases in Russian Federation in 2012-2016. Meditsina Truda Prom. Ekol. 2018;(4):10-13. Russian.Google Scholar
- 3.Kiryakov VA, Pavlovskaya NA, Soukhova AV. Criteria for informative laboratory biomarkers selection in occupational medicine (analytic literature review). Meditsina Truda Prom. Ekol. 2010;(12):22-27. Russian.Google Scholar
- 5.Occupational Medicine for Workers Exposed to Vibration in the Aircraft Industry. Pankov VA, Rukavishnikova VS, eds. Irkutsk, 2014. Russian.Google Scholar
- 6.Melentev AV, Serebryakov PV, Zheglova AV. Influence of noise and vibration on nervous regulation of heart. Meditsina Truda Prom. Ekol. 2018;(9):19-23. Russian.Google Scholar
- 7.Poteriaeva EL, Smirnova EL, Nikiforova NG. Forecasting formation and course of vibration disease on basis of genetic metabolic markers study. Meditsina Truda Prom. Ekol. 2015;(6):19-22.Google Scholar
- 8.Tikhonova GI, Piktushanskaya TE, Gorchakova TYu, Churanova AN, Bryleva MS. Influence of duration and intensity of exposure to occupational hazards on mortality levels of coal miners. Meditsina Truda Prom. Ekol. 2018;(7):16-21.Google Scholar
- 9.Yamshchikova AV, Fleishman AN, Gidayatova MO, Neretin AA, Kungurova AA. Features of vegetative regulation in vibration disease patients, studied on basis of active orthostatic test. Meditsina Truda Prom. Ekol. 2018;(6):11-14.Google Scholar
- 11.Buravkova LB, Andreeva ER, Rylova JV, Grigoriev AI. Resistance of multipotent mesenchymal stromal cells to anoxia in vitro. Anoxia. Padilla P, ed. London, 2012. P. 61-80.Google Scholar