Changes in the Distribution of Cell Contacts and Mitotic Cycle Disturbances in Cells of the Allograft of Rat Embryonic Neocortex
- 6 Downloads
Morphological changes in the allograft of rat anterior cerebral vesicle at the early stages after transplantation into the peripheral nerve of an adult rat were studied by immunohistochemical methods. Immunohistochemical reaction to bromodeoxyuridine showed that the delay of mitotic division in neural stem/progenitor cells in the grafts occurred during S/G2 stage. In transplants of rat embryonic neocortex (E13), changes in the cell cycle of neural stem/progenitor cells in 3 h after transplantation into the nerve correlated with abnormal distribution of adherens junctions and interkinetic nuclear migration.
Key Wordsneuronal stem/progenitor cells neural transplantation adherence junction cadherin bromodeoxyuridine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Loseva EV. Stem cells for correction of neurodegenerative disorders. Neirokomp’yutery: Razrabotka, Primenenir. 2013;(7):32-44. Russian.Google Scholar
- 8.Pilaz LJ, Patti D, Marcy G, Ollier E, Pfister S, Douglas RJ, Betizeau M, Gautier E, Cortay V, Doerflinger N, Kennedy H, Dehay C. Forced G1-phase reduction alters mode of division, neuron number, and laminar phenotype in the cerebral cortex. Proc. Natl Acad. Sci. USA. 2009;106(51):21 924-21 929.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 9.Schmid MT, Weinandy F, Wilsch-Bräuninger M, Huttner WB, Cappello S, Götz M. The role of α-E-catenin in cerebral cortex development: radial glia specific effect on neuronal migration. Front. Cell. Neurosci. 2014;8. ID 215. doi: https://doi.org/10.3389/fncel.2014.00215
- 14.Sukhinich KK, Podgornyĭ OV, Aleksandrova MA. Immunohistochemical analysis of development of suspension and tissue neurotransplants. Izv. Akad. Nauk Ser. Biol. 2011;(6): 659-669.Google Scholar
- 16.Zhuravleva ZN, Hutsyan SS, Zhuravlev GI. Phenotypic differentiation of neurons in intraocular transplants. Ontogenez. 2016;47(3):181-188.Google Scholar