Influence of Age Factor on Respiratory Control of Isolated Cardiomyocytes and Mitochondria in Rats
We studied the peculiarities of oxidative and substrate phosphorylation in isolated cardiomyocytes and myocardial mitochondria in 2- and 15-month-old rats. It was shown that age factor reduces the degree of oxidation and phosphorylation coupling both in cardiomyocytes and in mitochondria, which was associated with the decrease in the rate of consumption of energy resources.
Key Wordsphylogenesis cardiomyocytes mitochondria respiratory control substrate and oxidative phosphorylation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Afanas’ev SA, Egorova MV, Kutsykova TV, Popov SV. Effect of free fatty acids on oxygen consumption by isolated rat cardiomyocytes in ischemic or diabetic heart disease. Patol. Fiziol. Eksp. Ter. 2018;62(1):22-26. Russian.Google Scholar
- 2.Afanasyev SA, Rebrova TY, Kondratieva DS. Phospholipid composition of erythrocyte membranes under conditions of postmyocardial infarction cardiosclerosis. Biomed. Khimiya. 2007;53(5):541-546. Russian.Google Scholar
- 4.Egorova MV, Afanasyev SA. Isolation of mitochondria from cells and tissues of animals and human: modern methodical approaches. Sib. Med. Zh. (Tomsk). 2011;26(1-1):22-28. Russian.Google Scholar
- 6.Netrusov AI, Kotova IB. Microbiology. Moscow, 2012. Russian.Google Scholar
- 7.Slepneva LV, Khmylova GA. Failure mechanism of energy metabolism during hypoxia and possible ways to correction of fumaratecontaining solutions. Transfuziologiya. 2013;14(2):49-65. Russian.Google Scholar