Effects of Electromagnetic Fields Modulated by Infralow Frequencies on the Production of Stem Cells
- 9 Downloads
Experimental validation of the method for regulation of stem cell proliferation and differentiation is carried out. The method consists in exposure to ultrahigh frequency electromagnetic radiation, modulated by infralow frequencies with variable parameters. A specially designed programmer, setting up the parameters of exposure, is connected to the source of radiation. The zones of anatomical location of the red bone marrow of rats were exposed for 15 min to the amplitude-modulated electromagnetic radiation of ultrahigh frequency range. The parameters of exposure were determined in previous studies. The red bone marrow was collected from the sternum and head of the femur. The cellular composition of the red bone marrow was evaluated 1, 2, 3, and 6 days after the exposure. The optimal therapeutic mode of irradiation was then chosen, leading to stem cell activation with subsequent proliferation and differentiation into mature red bone marrow cells.
Key Wordsstem cells electromagnetic ultrahigh frequency radiation implantation red bone marrow amplitude modulation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Arkhimov ME, Kurotchenko LV, Novikov AS, Subbotina TI, Khadartsev AA, Yashin AA. Effect of Right- and Left-Rotating Electromagnetic Fields on Bioobjects: Physical Models and Experiment. Moscow; Tver’; Tula, 2007. Russian.Google Scholar
- 2.Gryzlova OYu, Subbotina TI, Khadartsev AA, Yashin AA, Yashin SA. Bioresonance Effects under the Influence of Electromagnetic Fields: Physical Models and Experiment. Moscow; Tver’; Tula, 2007. Russian.Google Scholar
- 3.Ivanov DV, Alieva DO. Cell technologies from the point of system analysis and synthesis (literature report). Vestn. Nov. Med. Tekhnol. (Electron. Edition). 2016;10(4):303-312. Russian.Google Scholar
- 4.Ivanov DV, Khadartsev AA. Cell Technolgies in Restorative Medicine. Lishchuk AN, ed. Tula, 2011. Russian.Google Scholar
- 5.Morozov V, Subbotina T, Savin E. Adaptive Programs in the Experiment and Clinic. Saarbrucken, 2014. Russian.Google Scholar
- 6.Khadartsev AA, Jashin AA, Jashin SA, Subbotina TI, Khasaja DA, Lennikov RV, Tereshkina OV. Patent RU No. 2405599. Method of stem cell production. Bull. No. 34. Published December 10, 2010.Google Scholar
- 7.Savin E, Subbotina T, Yashin A. Experimental Hypoplasia of the Red Bone Marrow: Bioinformation Analysis and Transfer of Physiological Information. Saarbrucken, 2013. Russian.Google Scholar
- 8.Terekhov IV, Khadartsev AA, Nikifirov VS, Bondar’ SS. Cytokine production by whole blood cells of the reconvalescents of community-acquired pneumonia under the influence of lowintensity microwave irradiation. Vestn. Nov. Med. Tekhnol. (Electron. Edition). 2014;(1):71. Russian.Google Scholar
- 9.Terekhov IV, Khadartsev AA, Nikiforov VS, Bondar SS. The functional state of the whole blood cells at community-acquired pneumonia and its correction by means of microwave radiation. Fundamental. Issled. 2014;(10-4):737-741. Russian.Google Scholar
- 10.Yashin A, Subbotina T, Savin E. Evolutionary Electrodynamic Biophysics: Theory and Experiment. Saarbrucken, 2013.Google Scholar