Influence of Rheological Characteristics of Concrete on the Stress-Strain State of NPP Containment
- 2 Downloads
A comparative analysis is presented of the influence of the rheological characteristics of concrete on the stress strain state of NPP containment shells. It is based on creep and shrinkage tests performed on concrete, field observations, and calculations of the strains and stresses engendered in the reinforcement and concrete by the shrinkage and creep of concrete. The results showed discrepancies in the obtained data. For this reason, it is recommended that field data and detailed working models, in which the cross-section parameter and the pitch of the reinforcement rods correspond to the nominal values, be used in evaluating the stress-strain state of NPP containment under operational and accidental loads.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. Yu. Minenko, Shrinkage and Shrinkage Crack Resistance of High-Strength Concrete with Organomineral Modifiers: Candid. Dissert. in Techn. Sci., PGUAS, Penza (2004).Google Scholar
- 2.G. V. Nesvetaev, Laws of Deformation and Prediction of the Durability of Concrete under Force and Temperature Loads: Candid. Dissert. in Techn. Sci., RGSU, Rostov-on-Don (1998).Google Scholar
- 3.G. V. Nesvetaev and S. A. Timonov, “Shrinkage deformations and early crack formation in concrete,” in: 5th RAASN Academic Lectures, Voronezh (1999), pp. 312–315.Google Scholar
- 4.O. Ya. Berg, Yu. N. Scherbakov, and G. N. Pisanko, High-Strength Concrete, Stroiizdat, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.K. Z. Galustov, Development of a Theory of Creep in Concrete and Improvement of Methods for Calculating Reinforced Concrete Structures: Doct. Dissert. in Techn. Sci., NIIES, Moscow (2008).Google Scholar
- 6.Recommendations for Taking into Account Creep and Shrinkage of Concrete in the Calculation of Concrete and Reinforced Concrete Structures, Stroiizdat, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.V. N. Medvedev, I. A. Kiselev, E. S. Krutko, et al., “Field observations of the containment shell of the No. 3 unit of the Rostov NPP after prestressing,” Glob. Yad. Bezopasn., No. 3 (16), 57–69 (2015).Google Scholar