Analytical Calculation for Reliability Validation of Nuclear Power Plants
- 3 Downloads
An analytical calculation for validating the requirements of the means used for monitoring the technical condition of equipment and systems of nuclear power plants is presented. The theoretical approaches for checking the compliance of reactor facilities with established technical requirements are presented. The characteristic parameters describing the state of a nuclear power plant and the qualitative indications for which quantitative assessments are not used are presented for the technical states of reactor facilities. A list of the parameters and indices as well as the limits of admissible changes is presented in the procedure for each concrete object. It is shown that the monitoring of the technical state consists of the monitoring of all equipment and systems, in order to obtain information about the actual technical state of the nuclear power plant and its compliance with the established requirements of operational and repair documentation, and determination of the type of technical state.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. A. Dement’ev, Nuclear Power Reactors, Energoatomizdat, Moscow (1990), 2nd ed.Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Emel’yanov, P. A. Gavrilov, and B. N. Selivestrov, Control and Safety of Nuclear Power Reactors, I. Ya. Emel’yanov (ed.), Atomizdat, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.S. I. Antipov and A. A. Abagyan, “Experience in developing and adopting APCS in the No. 3 unit of the Kalinin NPP,” in: Safety, Efficiency, and Economics of Nuclear Power, Moscow (2006), pp. 174–177.Google Scholar
- 4.D. A. Simagin and E. V. Druzhinin, “SVBU architecture of the No. 3 unit of the Kalinin NPP,” ibid., pp. 171–174.Google Scholar
- 5.PNAE G-01-036-95 (NP-006-98), Rules and Norms of Nuclear and Radiation Safety. Requirements of the Content of the Report on Safety Validation of NPP with VVER Type Reactors, Gosatonadzor, Moscow (1998).Google Scholar
- 6.N. I. Sidnyaev and S. A. Govor, “Check of the hypothesis of adequacy of a statistical model in rotatable planning of experiments,” Vest. MGTU. Ser. Estestv. Nauki, No. 1(64), 3–16 (2016).Google Scholar
- 7.“Nuclear Safety Regulations for Reactor Facilities at Nuclear Plants. NP-082-07,” Yad. Rad. Bezopasn., No. 1 (2008).Google Scholar
- 8.N. I. Sidnyaev, G. S.. Sadykhov, and V. P. Savchenko, Models and Methods for Evaluating the Residual Life of Radio Electronics Products. Izd. MGTU im. Baumana, Moscow (2015).Google Scholar
- 9.N. I. Sidnyaev and A. A. Piskareva, “Statistical processing of fuel rod parameters in the evaluation of the strength criteria of a reactor,” in: Abstr. Int. Sci. Conf. on Fundamental and Applied Problems of Mechanics, Oct. 24–27, 2017, Izd. MGTU im. Baumana, Moscow (2017), pp. 170–171.Google Scholar