Effect of the Principle of Radiation Protection Optimization on Radwaste Management Technology
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Recommendations of the International Commission on Radiation Protection from 2007, ICRP Publication No. 103, FMBTS im. Burnazyana, Moscow (2009).Google Scholar
- 2.Optimization and Decision-Making in Radiological Protection, ICRP Publication 55 (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.Radiation Protection, ICRP Publication No. 26, Atomizdat, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.Aspects of Radiation Protection in the Design of Nuclear Power Plants, Safety Guide No. NS-G-1/13, IAEA, Vienna (2008).Google Scholar
- 5.Handbook of Nuclear Energy Technology [Russian translation], Energoatomizdat, Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
- 6.Safety of Nuclear Power Plants with VVER, RBMK, EGP, and BN Reactors (2003), http://atomas.ru/rosatom/Safety_rad.html.
- 7.SP 220.127.116.113-09, Radiation Safety Standards (NRB-99/2009), FTsGE Rospotrebnadzora, Moscow (2009).Google Scholar
- 8.“Optimization of the radiation protection of personnel at Minatom of Russia enterprises. MR 30-1490–2001,” in: Methodical Support of Radiation Monitoring at Enterprises, Moscow (2002), Vol. 2, pp. 89–124.Google Scholar
- 9.SanPiN 18.104.22.168-03, Sanitary Regulations for the Design and Operation of Nuclear Power Plants (SP AS–03), Moscow (2003).Google Scholar
- 10.Problems of Radiation Protection in the Designs of Nuclear Power Plants: Safety Guide, STI/PUB/687, IAEA, Vienna (1988).Google Scholar
- 11.Recommendations of the 1990 International Radiation Protection Commission, ICRP Publication No. 60, Part 1, Energoatomizdat, Moscow (1994).Google Scholar
- 12.Optimization of Radiation Protection in the Monitoring of the Radiation Exposure of Personnel, STI/PUB/1118, IAEA, Vienna (2003).Google Scholar
- 13.A. K. Sukhoruchkin, B. S. Stepennov, A. N. Fedoseenkov, et al., “Implementation of the principle of optimization of protection in work on the normalization of the radiation conditions at BSKh-3A,” At. Energ., 120, No. 5, 276–281 (2016).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019