- 3 Downloads
Devices for measuring (calculating) the reactivity of a nuclear reactor using information from ionization chambers must be checked periodically, just as any other measuring apparatus. This is associated with the fact that under the influence of external factors (temperature, humidity, pressure, vibrations, control regimes) the working characteristics of such apparatus, just as any technical object, change in the course of operation and in time the apparatus becomes unserviceable. In order to determine the serviceability of the checked working reactivity meters, it is necessary to have a standard signal and, correspondingly, a standard apparatus. The present article proposes an approach to solving this problem on the basis of the equivalent model method.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Kalyavin and A. M. Pankin, Fundamentals of the Theory of Reliability and Technical Diagnostics of Elements and Systems of Nuclear Power Facilities, Izd. Politekhn. Universit., St. Petersburg (2007).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Pankin, S. A. Basharin, V. P. Danilenko, et al., Patent 2145427, “A method of working diagnostics of an ionization chamber of the control and protection system of a nuclear reactor,” Byull. Izobret. Polezn. Modeli, No. 4 (2000).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. A. Kazanskii, Kinetics of Nuclear Reactors, IATE, Obninsk (2003).Google Scholar
- 5.Y. Oka and K. Suzuki (eds.), Nuclear Reactor Kinetics and Plant Control, Springer Tokyo, Tokyo (2013).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Sarkisov and V. N. Puchkov, Physics of Transient Processes in Nuclear Reactors, Energoatomizdat, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar