New Southern Star-Formation Regions
This is a study of several new star-formation regions in the southern sky. Jets, Herbig-Hero objects, compact HII regions, and IR stars exist in these regions. The star-formation regions lie in giant molecular clouds, with one cloud containing several regions that have a radial system of dark globules in the cloud itself. Many of the stars have dust disks. There is also a group of two pairs of stars, in which the stars are joined by two bright filaments in each pair.
Keywordsstar-formation region IR stars outbursts Herbig-Haro objects
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. D. Evans, Protostars and Planets [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1982), 171 pp.Google Scholar
- 3.Gaia DR2, Gaia Collaboration (2018).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Ambartsumyan, Soobshch. Byurakanskoi obs. 15, 3 (1954).Google Scholar
- 10.N. Zacharias, D. G. Monet, et al. The Naval Observatory Merged Astrometric dataset (2005).Google Scholar
- 11.N. V. Kharchenko and S. Roeser, All Sky Compiled Catalog of 2.5 million stars (2009).Google Scholar